What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass Effect on PS3

Parra Pride

Coach
Mass Effect 1:

Mass Effect is a science fiction action-RPG created by BioWare Corp., the commercially and critically acclaimed RPG developer of "Jade Empire," "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic," "Neverwinter Nights," and the "Baldur's Gate" series. "Mass Effect" will deliver an immersive story driven gameplay experience with stunning visual fidelity. Published by Microsoft Game Studios, "Mass Effect" will be exclusively for the Xbox 360 video game system.

As the first human Specter – sworn defenders of galactic peace – your mission is to halt the advancing armies of a legendary agent gone rogue. But as you lead your elite team across hostile alien worlds, you will discover the true threat is far greater than anyone imagined.

Am I reading that bolded part right? Or is it just some old synopsis they had lying around?

Pugzley

They want to make money of PS3 players.

Now Bioware:

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

MattYg1

Bench
Mass Effect 1:

Mass Effect is a science fiction action-RPG created by BioWare Corp., the commercially and critically acclaimed RPG developer of "Jade Empire," "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic," "Neverwinter Nights," and the "Baldur's Gate" series. "Mass Effect" will deliver an immersive story driven gameplay experience with stunning visual fidelity. Published by Microsoft Game Studios, "Mass Effect" will be exclusively for the Xbox 360 video game system.

As the first human Specter ? sworn defenders of galactic peace ? your mission is to halt the advancing armies of a legendary agent gone rogue. But as you lead your elite team across hostile alien worlds, you will discover the true threat is far greater than anyone imagined.

Am I reading that bolded part right? Or is it just some old synopsis they had lying around?

Sometimes I wonder how much greater Mass Effect could have been if Microsoft continued to publish it and it hadnt gone to EA!!!!

Parra Pride

Coach
Sometimes I wonder how much greater Mass Effect could have been if Microsoft continued to publish it and it hadnt gone to EA!!!!

I guess we will never know. I know one thing though, I'm not buying another Bioware game until they come to their senses and make Jade Empire 2.

Munky

Coach
Out of curiosity did they make the Femshep model for Mass Effect 3 the default femshep for ME1?

Eelectrica

Referee
It's a game Bioware continue to support with an free MP DLC due out in February some time I believe.
The new characters and weapons they've added since release make it a lot of fun still.