What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matai - GRUB

Kingytek

Juniors
Sorry, he's a grub. I love aggression, but there is no need to dig ur elbow into players faces as they have just been tackled, just not nessessary!

Y2Eel

First Grade
he's a grub i was going to come on here and say how good his defence is but watching all the ldirty things he was doing in tackles, digging the elbow into someones gut he wasnt be indescrete either ...

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Yes, he is a grub. Though his defense is absolutely outstanding and he's the type of player you'd love if he played at your club. But he doesn't play for mine so he is a grub.

Hes not a grub, but due to his aggression and over intensity, sometimes I will admit he does some stupid things. I could definately think of a lot worse in the NRL, thats for sure.

varion

Juniors
Matai is a cat, but to his credit he has played well this year.

Hes not alone in the grub department at Manly:

- Matai
- Dunley
- Burns

and to be joined by king grub Jamie Lyon next year.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Matai>Burns>Dunley...........i see a pattern developing lol

Dunley is worse then Matai, Matai is an occasional grub, Dunley is just a f**king maggot.

Fair enough people thinking he's a grub (I personally don't) but explain to me how the bloke is a cat. He's tough and aggressive, he doesn't back down from anyone, and he plays with plenty of passion. Doesn't sound like a cat to me.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Some nice elbows he put into Millard ribs while he was tackled.

But IMO with a few years he can mature & become of one of the best centres in the game.

Should be centre for NZ in Tri-Nations.

Immortal said:
Some nice elbows he put into Millard ribs while he was tackled.

But IMO with a few years he can mature & become of one of the best centres in the game.

Should be centre for NZ in Tri-Nations.

He's very injury prone unfortunately. It seems as if he gets injured each week. :x