What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match 1: Aust v NZ t20 tri-series at SCG Feb 3, 2018

Wizardman

First Grade
Speaking of bad commentary earlier, I heard Chappelli on the radio on the way back from the shop talking about his experiences batting with Bradman etc.

He got me thinking...has any lesser talented sibling's career benefited from a more talented sibling than Chapelli? I am struggling to really think of one. No way would he be commentating if not for Greg's existance.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Speaking of bad commentary earlier, I heard Chappelli on the radio on the way back from the shop talking about his experiences batting with Bradman etc.

He got me thinking...has any lesser talented sibling's career benefited from a more talented sibling than Chapelli? I am struggling to really think of one. No way would he be commentating if not for Greg's existance.
Rubbish, Ian was a very fine player in his own right and a great captain.

Total boring agenda driven merkin but he is in the box in his own right.

Last edited:

no name

Coach
'Healso' should have told him to f**k off
Healso probably didn’t know who the f**k Clarke was talking to.
It’s like the guy you sort of know who thinks they know you more than they do and they give you a nickname that isn’t your nickname.

ANTiLAG

First Grade

Disagree. Packer loved Chappelli and wanted him as captain over Greg. He was always gonna join past captains Richie and Lawrie in commentary.

Is Border not on 9 cos he was a CA loyalist?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Disagree. Packer loved Chappelli and wanted him as captain over Greg. He was always gonna join past captains Richie and Lawrie in commentary.

Is Border not on 9 cos he was a CA loyalist?
Border was never interested in joining the 9 team.

It took him years to even get the odd job with fox sports.

TIGER14

Bench
Healso probably didn’t know who the f**k Clarke was talking to.
It’s like the guy you sort of know who thinks they know you more than they do and they give you a nickname that isn’t your nickname.

The guy who always turns up at parties but nobody actually knows who he is mates with.
The guy you just assume is a friend of one of your friends. But those friends think he's your mate...

Wizardman

First Grade
With Pieterson talking about Maxwell, I am so impressed about how relatively well he can talk with a full cock in his mouth. Now I know why he is shouting tonight....he is having an orgasm and gasping for air.