What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Day Thread: Come at me Catai you merkin cup.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Probably the only thing to look forward to other than seeing the old boys drunkingky stumble in and out of the leagues club function room and corporate boxes.....

Bring it the f**k on!

strider

Post Whore
so, if shit happens, I would hope the parra fans could find it in themselves to follow the honoured tradition of chanting
"<insert Manly centre here>'s a wanker!"

Terry's a wanker
Jamie's a wanker
Matai's a wanker

Kornstar

Coach
I'd be happy if Allgood just comes on, punches the merkin in the head another 5 times, gets sent off and we lose.......atleast we will again have won something and seen Catai get smashed again!

jk13

First Grade
Praying for all in brawl in the 1st minute, everyone gets sent off and suspended for 5 weeks. Last camera shot shows cat on the ground knocked out cold yet still clutching his shoulder

Praying for all in brawl in the 1st minute, everyone gets sent off and suspended for 5 weeks. Last camera shot shows cat on the ground knocked out cold yet still clutching his shoulder

+1 if we can't win the game lets win the fight
a few weeks suspension to us means nothing but a few weeks suspension to manly players can mean quite a lot

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
+1 if we can't win the game lets win the fight
a few weeks suspension to us means nothing but a few weeks suspension to manly players can mean quite a lot

That's right, we did say we wanted to spoil a few teams' chances heading in to the finals.

We've already f**ked Ben Barba's season. Who we going to get tonight?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
That's right, we did say we wanted to spoil a few teams' chances heading in to the finals.

We've already f**ked Ben Barba's season. Who we going to get tonight?

What about that annoying little f**ker Toovey? Maybe Sticky can put a hit on him in the tunnel.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I only ask one thing of these merkins today, just watch each others back and bleed for the f**kin jersey

Stagger eel

Staff member
Okay, so two things: watch each others back, bleed for the f**kin jersey, and concentrate for the full 80 minutes

3 things...watch each others back, bleed for the f**kin jersey, play for the full 80 and don't give a penalty in the first set..