What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Day Thread: Come at me Catai you merkin cup.

Gronk

Staff member
I didn't get to see the game until late Sat night, but was not overly stressed about it at all. The result was as expected and the lads dug deep.

There were a few positives that came out of it. I thought that Lussick, Mannah, Semi, Tonga & Terapo had good games.

Many will flame Tonga no doubt, but I thought his D was pretty good and if he can claw back some pace in the off season then I'd be happy for him to have another year.

Kornstar

Coach
I didn't get to see the game until late Sat night, but was not overly stressed about it at all. The result was as expected and the lads dug deep.

There were a few positives that came out of it. I thought that Lussick, Mannah, Semi, Tonga & Terapo had good games.

Many will flame Tonga no doubt, but I thought his D was pretty good and if he can claw back some pace in the off season then I'd be happy for him to have another year.

I think it was the blown chances that got me. The 40 points against was standard but we really troubled them at times and unfortunately Roberts stifled chance, after chance.

40-24 would have actually been a better reflection of the game I think.

TheParraboy

Staff member
We played like premiers in the first 25 minutes

times that by 3 + 5 minutes then we beat anyone anywhere anytime

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I think it was the blown chances that got me. The 40 points against was standard but we really troubled them at times and unfortunately Roberts stifled chance, after chance.

40-24 would have actually been a better reflection of the game I think.

Yeah we blew a few chances , doesn't help when our best player (Hayne ), our best tackle breaker (loko) and our first and second half options (Kelly/sandow ) are out. Would be an interesting game if these 4 mentioned players played and manly were without Lyons , cherry, Foran and watmough.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Yeah we blew a few chances , doesn't help when our best player (Hayne ), our best tackle breaker (loko) and our first and second half options (Kelly/sandow ) are out. Would be an interesting game if these 4 mentioned players played and manly were without Lyons , cherry, Foran and watmough.

Its interesting you say that, I reckon we wouldve scored against Canberra had all those players been in that game.

Kelly created some options from our own half, but we couldnt capitalise close to the line.

Unlike on Saturday, the options were there for the taking close to Manly's line, just got stuffed up in the end.

Latest posts