What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Day Thread: the Fitzy, we could of made beautiful music together cup

Haha, well we were texting each other yesterday so if there is a last minute switch it's good to know that the NRL is paying attention to us.

Having said that, the same officials are listed for the Storm v Rabbitohs game so unless we've figured out cloning then there's some error somewhere.

Delboy

First Grade
It is a travesty that we have no one better than the really bad Mullaney to play fullback.

This really disappoints me going to the game tonight, if he fails to run the ball back properly or let the ball bounce from a bomb again, I don't know chest to say. Even worse, the club resigned him, I don't mind them picking up Tonga again, but fmd Ricky I can't believe you did that

Hope I am proved wrong tonight :(

Gronk

Staff member
It is a travesty that we have no one better than the really bad Mullaney to play fullback.

This really disappoints me going to the game tonight, if he fails to run the ball back properly or let the ball bounce from a bomb again, I don't know chest to say. Even worse, the club resigned him, I don't mind them picking up Tonga again, but fmd Ricky I can't believe you did that

Hope I am proved wrong tonight :(

Doesn't have a heap to do with this whole NRL 2nd tier cap debarcle ? Even if we had a kid who was worth a go, we'd be prevented because of this bullshit situation. WTigers & Penriff are in the same boat.

Noise

Coach
Doesn't have a heap to do with this whole NRL 2nd tier cap debarcle ? Even if we had a kid who was worth a go, we'd be prevented because of this bullshit situation. WTigers & Penriff are in the same boat.

Sio could play fullback and either tautai or Blair on the wing, both of whom offer more than mullaney and wouldn't affect our 2nd tier cap