What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Finals Week 1 vs Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Finals Week 1: Rabbitohs v Knights

• South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
Reynolds was pretty average in the first half.

You going to tell him how shit he is and how easy it is?
That was an anomaly, don't even try to compare their kicking games.

32 unanswered points in a final - lovely.

K-Man

Bench
Why is our defence so passive? We were more aggressive and had more intent at the start of the season. Gone backwards.

K-Man

Bench
Hope this Young kid from England is ready for a start. Tuala has been bad.

Yeah it’s been a 1 out of 10 unfortunately. Shame because I like Tuala, but I don’t know if today is the aberration or if this is the culmination of form that’s been on the slide for a while now.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Pearce cant be re-signed.

At this point you have to say a million can be better spent elsewhere and you take a chance on another halfback.
we have to start to look for the future now....or our time spent assembling a good squad will be wasted

Alex28

Coach
When it matters, most of the time, the good halves find a decent option / execution. Nobody is perfect, but Pearce is seriously awful in those situations.
I mean, if it’s that easy we have 16 other guys out there who can kick.

Why aren’t they having a go?

I seriously can’t remember a single set in 70 minutes where Newcastle aimed up in defense.
You're right. There are a lot of players who just straight up aren't interested enough to make good contact. A lot of other players who are heavily overrated not only by the media but also us. Imo, the roster isn't nearly as good as most think.

Jono078

Referee
Really sucks how we finish our game/season so softly.

Some really bad performances today, excluding the first 10 minutes.

It's actually disgusting overall, as soon as it became a fight we had no answers. 40 unanswered points is inexcusable.

I turned it off but the scoreline keeps ticking over.

I think I'd rather not make the finals than to make an embarrassment of the club the way the players have today. A game like this does not help the development of the club or players moving forward. If anything, it highlights all that is still wrong with us.