What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Finals Week 1 vs Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Finals Week 1: Rabbitohs v Knights

• South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Finals Week 1
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Newcastle Knights
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park
Sunday 4 October 2020

Kickoff 4:05pm - Nine / Fox

TL-SOU20a.png

1. Corey Allan 2. Alex Johnston 3. Campbell Graham 4. Dane Gagai 5. Jaxson Paulo 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Thomas Burgess 11. Jaydn Su'A 12. Bayley Sironen 13. Cameron Murray
Interchange: 14. Mark Nicholls 15. Liam Knight 16. Jed Cartwright 17. Keaon Koloamatangi 18. Steven Marsters 19. Hame Sele 20. Troy Dargan 21. Patrick Mago

TL-NEW20a.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Edrick Lee 3. Enari Tuala 4. Bradman Best 5. Hymel Hunt 6. Mason Lino 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. David Klemmer 9. Kurt Mann 10. Daniel Saifiti 11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 12. Aidan Guerra 13. Mitchell Barnett
Interchange: 14. Chris Randall 15. Jacob Saifiti 16. Herman Ese'ese 17. Sione Mata'utia 18. Josh King 19. Gehamat Shibasaki 20. Tex Hoy 21. Brodie Jones

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Chris Sutton, Belinda Sharpe
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoidberg

First Grade
It is exciting to be in a final.
I will have everything crossed we can show up and cause a massive upset.

Knight Vision

First Grade
If AOB can pull off a win* with our rabble we have the second coming of the Messiah as our head coach.

At this stage I'm just hoping for a scoreline that doesnt enter the all time list in the history books and permanently scar the roster.

I'm scared.

* We made the Titans look like 2 time Premiership winners and Ash Taylor look like Andrew Johns's love child.

They'll need to play poorly and us well to have a chance. That can happen.
We'll need to be strong at the start and to get a lead up.

Yosh

Coach
Can't see us winning this. We will just one out it all game. Mids get tired from getting smashed by three defenders every time and then Cook will run riot.

ryana87

Juniors
Lol... Team has been out for over 2 hours and no one has posted it.... Shows the care factor we all have in this game

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Edrick Lee 3. Enari Tuala 4. Bradman Best 5. Hymel Hunt 6. Mason Lino 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. David Klemmer 9. Kurt Mann 10. Daniel Saifiti 11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 12. Aidan Guerra 13. Mitchell Barnett 14. Chris Randall 15. Jacob Saifiti 16. Herman Ese’ese 17. Sione Mata’utia 18. Josh King 19. Gehamat Shibasaki 20. Tex Hoy 21. Brodie Jones

Looks the same except fitz back, sione to bench and Jones drops off

Silent Knight

First Grade
Lol... Team has been out for over 2 hours and no one has posted it.... Shows the care factor we all have in this game

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Edrick Lee 3. Enari Tuala 4. Bradman Best 5. Hymel Hunt 6. Mason Lino 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. David Klemmer 9. Kurt Mann 10. Daniel Saifiti 11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 12. Aidan Guerra 13. Mitchell Barnett 14. Chris Randall 15. Jacob Saifiti 16. Herman Ese’ese 17. Sione Mata’utia 18. Josh King 19. Gehamat Shibasaki 20. Tex Hoy 21. Brodie Jones

Looks the same except fitz back, sione to bench and Jones drops off

On the contrary, I am really excited about Pearce throwing short balls to Fitz. Souffs won’t know what hit them. I can hardly wait. Go team go.

Spot On

Coach
Boyz have been foxin'....

All the things we've wanted to see in both attack and 'd' will finally be unleashed this week!!!!

Pearce FTS and MOM.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
I think Hoy will be named in the 6 an hour before kick off, this keeps the focus off him during the week and he prepare properly

mozza91

Coach
I’m excited about the game. It’s been 7 years of utter shit so I’m going to enjoy being back in the semis.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Hope Randall starts and gets us on a roll . He makes a huuuuuge difference to our flat footed attack Personally I'd leave him there all game. Great defender as well.

Knight Vision

First Grade
This is a big game and history shows Pearce doesnt like big games unfortunately - so let's not look to him for salvation and let's just hope he doesnt get in the way..

Our forwards need to find some mongrel

It will be up to Lino and Ponga to steer the ship and direct our attack.

Hopefully Best has a pearler of a game and unleashes that inner beast.