What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Grand Final vs Parramatta @ Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park

Who will win? Grand Final: Newcastle v Parramatta

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parramatta Eels 1-12

• Parramatta Eels 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom155

Coach
Very good half despite not having the majority of the ball

Hopefully that turns in the 2nd half

Jono078

Referee
I'm going to say I'm very confident our girls go on with the job. We're the equivalent of late 90s Broncos, full of stars!

If we lose from here then I'm convinced the Knights curse is well and truly alive and will be for some time to come.

Jono078

Referee
i don't know if Takairangi has blown 2 tries today or I'm not giving enough credit to the Eels in stopping her twice.

Jono078

Referee
Who gets the credit for building this team?

Southwell is a superstar already, at the age of 17. Upton is the most skillful player in the comp for mine. Our props are immense. Whole team has such a tremendous balance.

Lots of people give Phil Gardner a tough time, but can't deny the resources he provided for us to go out and build the best NRLW team possible.

Tom155

Coach
What a ball from Parker, extremely risky but it came off

Eels FB saved another try

Jono078

Referee
We need Boyle back on.

We're only just hanging on, Eels full of running.

We need someone to change momentum here.