What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 12 vs Manly @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 12: Newcastle v Manly

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Old dog

Juniors
Everything points to a manly win, they are getting better, turbo, and we are struggling, just hope we put in a good strong effort in both attack and defence this and the next few weeks pending getting somewhere near full strength

Tuala was great on the left last week to be fair, much better than any of the other back 5 in that game

I think Musgrove will drop out, apparently his ribs are not healed properly and needs a spell

English Knight

Juniors
Don't think it'll be broadcast anywhere unfortunately. Might go for the Cup game and then leave before first grade shit the bed again

Gutted. Some of my pals have an app "watchnrl" over here and say often they televise a cup game before the main game starts but we cant seem to find anything for this weekend !!

Tony Morris

Juniors
Gutted. Some of my pals have an app "watchnrl" over here and say often they televise a cup game before the main game starts but we cant seem to find anything for this weekend !!

Now then English Knight. Fellow Yorkshire man here, now living on the central coast escaping the greys skies of Leeds !!

Correct, I still watch a few of the games over here on the Watchnrl app via a VPN from back home. You never know what game your going to get though so theres a chance they might play the Knights NSW cup game but it's a big maybe to get up at silly oclock to check !!!

Welcome to the board

PhilGould

Bench
If it's the same as the Foxtel schedule over here they show the curtain raiser for the Saturday 3pm game so no luck this week. I think the NSWRL site posts highlights from most or all of the games during the week so that might be your best bet if he stands out. They used to at least, might not anymore.

Old dog

Juniors
As both English men are listed to play our own NRL Knights might show highlights on the Marathon sight, sometimes happens

Jono078

Referee
Does anyone have any good feeling about this match? Even if it's a feeling we'll show effort, cohesion and no injuries?