What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 12 vs Sharks @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 12: Knights v Sharks

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burns

First Grade
I really like Brown, but I do worry about his coaching. I can’t identify what the game plan is at all. We don’t throw anything different at them, no off loads etc, but we also don’t have any game management whatsoever.

Also our edge defence is diabolical and has been for years, so there’s that.
I don’t we’ve had a game plan since Pearce got injured.

As for our defence, I feel like the entire history of the Newcastle Knights has had issues with defence, eh.

perverse

Referee
Judging by the overlaps were giving them today, I suspect Ramien will struggle when he comes here, too. The Sharks are defending as a unit, always lots of pressure coming from the inside, forcing us sideways. We cluster 7 or 8 blokes in the mid field and let them go around us at almost every opportunity.

Our edges suck, but they get no support from our middle, especially because we just really struggle with slowing the ruck.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Same old story. No straight hard running over the gain line to get the defence going backwards then throw it wide and run sideways till there is a f**k up.

Pearce straightens the attack up, Cogger or some f**ker (any f**ker!) needs to do the same.

They are trying they just arent that good.

Latest posts