What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 12 vs Sharks @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 12: Knights v Sharks

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swarzey

Bench
They're taking the f**king piss lmaoo.

No heart, no passion, no drive, no determination. Bunch of pea heart merkins who pull sympathy for having to endure the last few years to justify their selection every week.

Matt23

Staff member
Another gutless display...if it weren't for Parra we'd be heading for another spoon.

Dave_

Juniors
Ok so I've never doubted Nathan Brown at all up until now. These players are not up for the game...but why? It's not like all was lost before the match so why is there zero heart, dedication and commitment?

I understand as well as anyone that we have injuries, zero depth and some generally bad players but come on Browny, why don't they care at all? He has to start answering questions in regard to play commitment.

In saying that, I'll be fu**ed if I'd want his job. What a train wreck our club is. We wouldn't even have a club if we didn't somehow have the miracle of producing the best player of all time.

Matt23

Staff member
Hopefully Waste shell out for better conditioning staff, and a replacement for Brown (and not Hasler)

perverse

Referee
In saying that, I'll be fu**ed if I'd want his job. What a train wreck our club is. We wouldn't even have a club if we didn't somehow have the miracle of producing the best player of all time.
It is, however Brown has had control of this team for 3 years this year. How long before he owns these results? Even without Pearce... one has to expect more than this. Our defence isn't good enough at all, and it's both they have nfi what they're doing and also a commitment and effort issue.

Burns

First Grade
Shaun Wane is available, coached Wigan in the Super League forever. Announced he is leaving them, could be alright?

Spot On

Coach
We are missing a 7, a twin and a Moga.

Is that it?

Some teams have lost 8 players but soldiered on with plenty of hard fought wins. Yes they have better depth but these blokes would not stand out in reserves.

Brown may have a few excuses left this year but will not next season.

Frederick

Staff member
Ok so I've never doubted Nathan Brown at all up until now. These players are not up for the game...but why? It's not like all was lost before the match so why is there zero heart, dedication and commitment?

I understand as well as anyone that we have injuries, zero depth and some generally bad players but come on Browny, why don't they care at all? He has to start answering questions in regard to play commitment.

Yeah I'm starting to have these thoughts too. How the f**k the jets can get Ernie Merrick and go from the bottom to the top in one year, even with their marquee player injured, yet in our third year with our marquee player injured we're looking worse than we did 2 years ago

Everyone says changing coach would just destabilise us again, but we're looking pretty f**king unstable enough as it is

Swarzey

Bench
In Brown's defence, much of this side is still reserve grade footy and even less than that in some areas. Our defence is never going to be good if our centres aren't NRL standard and we have one good front rower in the middle.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I have defended these pricks over the last 4 weeks but today is indefensible.

We are even getting all the penalties now ffs!