What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 12 vs Warriors @ Moreton Daily Stadium, Redcliffe

Who will win? Round 12: Warriors v Newcastle

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Warriors 1-12

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sir Galahad

Juniors
I have no answer for how our state of origin prop gets 1 run for 7 metres out of the first 20 minutes of a game and is supposed to be our pack leader. He was getting called out for it in the coverage and rightly so. Embarrassing for him and damaging to our game.
he needs to be droppped for his own benifit as well as setting team standards.

I can only think he's mentally shot and needs some time away. That space between the ears can sometimes be the biggest hurdle any of us face.

Knight76

Juniors
he needs to be droppped for his own benifit as well as setting team standards.

I can only think he's mentally shot and needs some time away. That space between the ears can sometimes be the biggest hurdle any of us face.

But really how hard could it be.

Set yourself a target of taking a hit up once a set. Hit it up and run hard, drive with the legs for post contact and fight to find your front.

If he was doing this alone he gets wraps.

aqua_duck

Coach
1 run in 20 minutes as a prop means you are actively avoiding work.
yep, i know he got injured which saved him from getting dropped but you'd think with origin selection on the line he would've pulled his finger out before he got hurt. Yesterday was an ideal game for him to take over, origin teamd being picked, warriors without Lodge and AFB, but instead D Saf decided he wasn't in the mood

Jono078

Referee
I actually think he started decently yesterday, in defence anyway. His hits had some impact and intent about them.

But yeah, 1 run is not good enough.

Old dog

Juniors
So Dan out for 4-5 weeks, assume JSaf steps up, hopefully leave Barnett at 13. Mann unlikely to return for a further week or two so bench ??? Crossland, Croker, Sasagi, Thompson, but likely to see Saulo and/or Sue