What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Bulldogs @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 14: Wests Tigers v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
A Comedy as predicted but a great win regardless..Luke Brookes won the game who would have thought..Great field goal from a long way out and on a slight angle ..

Tigerm

First Grade
A wins a win, but we were shit, hopefully we have avoided the race for the spoon?

Cant see another win in us this year though.

Fordy20

Juniors
A wins a win, but we were shit, hopefully we have avoided the race for the spoon?

Cant see another win in us this year though.

If we win one more game, we avoid it beyond doubt, otherwise our fate in the hands of other sides.

Fordy20

Juniors
A Comedy as predicted but a great win regardless..Luke Brookes won the game who would have thought..Great field goal from a long way out and on a slight angle ..

Good to see Brooks stepping up and icing the game when it mattered. Mbye deserves a mention too. When Joey went over in the corner for that last try, I thought our captain would miss the conversion for all money, yet he came through with the match on the line

Ron's_Mate

Bench
The team that is coming last, that have only won 2 games out of 14, almost beat us. Most of their tries came from under 16s stuff like throwing dummies, and inside balls, orchestrated by their 5/8 who is essentially a pensioner in a walking frame. We have a long way to go to be a top 8 side.

WA Tiger

Bench
Congratulations.
That was inept, pathetic and embarrassing.
Only around 6 of those who took the field today are worth a bucket of piss and the rest? They should be drowned in it.
Ah well at least your talking to me..
And about not being able to coach heart ..Freddy says we were up too shallow on their line so no choice but to kick...(Even away from the line u can see some of those passes are prob forward) and that theres no one backing up ...eg when Lucy was running towards their line with the ball ..That’s coaching ..Lucky Benji was playing (And injured) or we would have lost..
And Front Rower, Benji has had to play alongside these guys...He can pull out wins only so often ..but not even the best 5/8th in the Comp could regularly pull this ill coached side out of the plug hole..

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
And why be miserable..I enjoyed that game and that’s what I’m here for...Next week is next week..

Front-Rower

First Grade
And Front Rower, Benji has had to play alongside these guys...He can pull out wins only so often ..but not even the best 5/8th in the Comp could regularly pull this ill coached side out of the plug hole..

Give it away champ

Just remember that when he returned to league no one wanted him, saints threw him a life line, he shit on them at the end of it, didn’t have an offer and had to beg Bennett to give a him a bench spot at the broncos.

Such a shame for a guy who did what he did for our club to be going out like this.

The sooner the club tell him his spot in the club is in marketing or coaching the better.

Pezz70

Juniors
Ah well at least your talking to me..
And about not being able to coach heart ..Freddy says we were up too shallow on their line so no choice but to kick...(Even away from the line u can see some of those passes are prob forward) and that theres no one backing up ...eg when Lucy was running towards their line with the ball ..That’s coaching ..Lucky Benji was playing (And injured) or we would have lost..

The point about our attack being shallow is a valid one, I mentioned the lack of shape in attack a couple of weeks ago. I think that’ll change. I think Madge has had a real defence focussed season, he has dulled the attack trying to shape us into a side that plays percentage footy. The point being that rather than fancy attack he’d rather we hold on to the ball and try strangle teams out of the game while he is trying to get defence sorted.

I’m even more sure that Douehi will be 5/8 next year now. He throws a real good ball and looks quite dangerous up front.

Our belly was soft today Packer missed 5 tackles and looked slow, Eisenhuth looked ordinary at times too although Eisenhuth and Aloiai’s stats were quite good. Actually Aloiais were super.

Pezz70

Juniors
I thought Liddle had a pretty good comeback game.
Yep I thought so too, hopefully the kid will have luck on his side this time. He has been through the wringer, tough kid physically and mentally, that the kind of mettle we need in the side

Latest posts