What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Manly @ Campbelltown Stadium, Leumeah

Who will win? Round 14: Wests Tigers v Manly

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
I don’t think so.. Both lucky not to be injured about the same..Lawtons lucky it wasnt a lot worse injury. There was no coming back from that action….I think about the same overall
Murray landed on his back, Jurbo his head.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Theres plenty of competition but that would be close to the worst loss of the year. Horrendous performance. Id feed Joffa, maybe Twal and thats it.

Brooks, Toa, Tamou and Leilua beyond pathetic. We genuinley might not win another game this year.

WA Tiger

Bench
Murray landed on his back, Jurbo his head.
I saw last night T landed on his right or left shoulder then he rolled out of it….not his head as I thought..With both tackles the tackler had no idea where the player was going to land..If I had a choice I think I’d rather have been T rather than Murray just coz it had less momentum on contact
4 weeks will hurt tho

The fair question is what will it take to get 6 weeks

Theres plenty of competition but that would be close to the worst loss of the year. Horrendous performance. Id feed Joffa, maybe Twal and thats it.

Brooks, Toa, Tamou and Leilua beyond pathetic. We genuinley might not win another game this year.
Haven't said a word since Saturday and have waited for somone to use the word pathetic to describe Brooks, thank you. When Gus said there's at least 6 Tigers leaving, besides the giys going to Manly, Cowboys ad Panthers I'm now convinced that Brooks & Tamou must be included.

Latest posts