What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Manly @ Campbelltown Stadium, Leumeah

Who will win? Round 14: Wests Tigers v Manly

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 14
Wests Tigers v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Campbelltown Stadium, Leumeah, Leumeah (TICKETS)
Sunday 12 June 2022

U21 Jersey Flegg 9:55am -- NSW Cup 11:30am -- NRL kickoff 2pm

WST2022TEAM.png

To be announced

MAN2022TEAM.png

To be announced

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Matt Noyen, Cameron Paddy
Video Referee: To be advised

- Lower Grades: NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg U21 -
Wests Tigers / Western Subs v Manly / BWSE at Campbelltown, Sunday - Flegg 9:55am / Cup 11:30am​

Last edited:

Tigers1986

Juniors
3 grades? That is awesome.

We hopefully get Doeuhi back for this, plus Twal in the pack.

Gonna be a tough encounter for sure.

Tigerm

First Grade

Wests Tigers vs Manly Sea Eagles 2pm at Campbelltown Sports Stadium

Round 12 Tigers team
: 1. Daine Laurie 2. Asu Kepaoa 3. Starford To’a 4. Brent Naden 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Luke Brooks 7. Jackson Hastings 8. James Tamou 9. Jake Simpkin 10. Zane Musgrove 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Joe Ofahengaue 14. Kelma Tuilagi 16. Fa’amanu Brown 17. Stefano Utoikamanu 18. Alex Seyfarth

Team Tips: Michael Maguire’s Tigers are set for a huge inclusion — Adam Doueihi. The Tigers star is a strong chance of slotting into the centres with the halves pairing of Luke Brooks and Jackson Hastings unlikely to change. Brent Naden could be the man to shift out of the side, while centres Oliver Gildart and James Roberts unlikely to force their way in returning from calf and back injuries respectively. David Nofoaluma could also force his way into the side, likely displacing Asu Kepaoa if the senior playing group want him to return after being stood down.

Would surprise me if Naden missed a spot?

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Surely it's Naden and Doueihi as our centres. To'a or Nofo on the wing.
Yeah, I agree with your suggested centre pairing but maybe if Maumolo's knee is as dodgy as some claim (only the club knows) maybe To'a for Maumolo and Nofo for Kepoa. That would give Maumolo some rest time and maybe an experts opinion on the knee as to what to do with it, but if Maumolo is fit, then To'a and Kepoa drop out. We need the interchange bench to be strong in forwards to try to arm wrestle Manly. Brown is a good utility that can cover backline0 although I have to say would be swapping Ute and Musgrove............

WA Tiger

Bench
Remember Madge only had one message of condolence from Hastings. No one else…(although I know there was a media ban, still they could have said something nice somewhere, but nothing) …There’s no way the team are feeling despondent like you weirdos…As with any new coach a change is as good as a holiday. History says regardless of how good the coach is, they win the first game (new face, fresh voice) especially if they feel a whole lot better about things.. ..If noddy has talent they keep winning..

There’s no way that Madge would be turfed if the assistants and players had wanted him to stay….He “just wasn’t the right fit!”

Snap out of it

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Anyway at least it’s a new conversation. I was sick of the old one. And.. the talking is over this weekend

Tiger05

First Grade
There’s no way the team are feeling despondent like you weirdos

I'm a weirdo but I'm not despondent at all.

I am concerned that we are at a critical stage with 4 decent halves and some decent players coming into the squad along with needing a couple more players to fit into our squad.

I have zero confidence in Sheens making good recruitment and retention decisions and when we had Cleary here he f**ked us up the ass with his signings. If we get another Cleary to coach the club we are screwed.

Tigerm

First Grade
Remember Madge only had one message of condolence from Hastings. No one else…(although I know there was a media ban, still they could have said something nice somewhere, but nothing) …There’s no way the team are feeling despondent like you weirdos…As with any new coach a change is as good as a holiday. History says regardless of how good the coach is, they win the first game (new face, fresh voice) especially if they feel a whole lot better about things.. ..If noddy has talent they keep winning..

There’s no way that Madge would be turfed if the assistants and players had wanted him to stay….He “just wasn’t the right fit!”

Snap out of it
Well, I guess we will find out a few things over the rest of the season?

WA Tiger

Bench
I'm a weirdo but I'm not despondent at all.

I am concerned that we are at a critical stage with 4 decent halves and some decent players coming into the squad along with needing a couple more players to fit into our squad.

I have zero confidence in Sheens making good recruitment and retention decisions and when we had Cleary here he f**ked us up the ass with his signings. If we get another Cleary to coach the club we are screwed.
I think the official phrase is “learned helplessness”