What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs South Sydney @ Stadium Australia

Who will win? Round 14: South Sydney v Newcastle

• South Sydney Rabbitohs 13+

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
Or, he could just let Mann f**k up if they didn’t cut out the centre.

But they aren’t, are they? They know that Tuala is a spud and they’ll get it to Johnston. f**k, even I know that.

Why doesn’t Tuala?
That doesn't help us defend the try, as much as you seem to think it does. It doesn't matter whether they go inside or outside of Tuala there, the breakdown inside him left him out to dry defending that. As I said, if he does as you say, they just score inside him instead.

It's funny, because I'm sitting here having the same conversations that I used to have about Uate damn near a decade ago. Not that he was a stellar defender or anything, he wasn't, but he copped a lot more than he deserved on occasion in this exact same position. Some things never change, I guess.

perverse

Referee
Actually I'll go even further on the Tuala defence conversation in that you should generally be using the sideline as your extra defender, and sliding them into touch, rather than "sticking on your winger".

Knight Tales

Juniors
Actually I'll go even further on the Tuala defence conversation in that you should generally be using the sideline as your extra defender, and sliding them into touch, rather than "sticking on your winger".
Storm have made a career out of it. Showing a sideline passage and then closing it equally as fast.

Loose Cannon

Bench
Mann has been a big issue on the right defending 3 in, being 1 wider isn’t going to fix anything. He and Tuala could have seats in the first row, and wingers could still get on the outside.

Latest posts