What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Broncos @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 15: Knights v Broncos

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zoidberg

First Grade
Gaaaaaaame day!
Are we excited?
I’m pretty nervous. Born and bred in Bris and most of my friends support them, don’t get the chocolates very often. Hope we can keep up, and improve on our form from the last few months (minus Storm game).
Hoping to see a huge crowd rev the boys up.

Gaaaaaaame day!
Are we excited?
I’m pretty nervous. Born and bred in Bris and most of my friends support them, don’t get the chocolates very often. Hope we can keep up, and improve on our form from the last few months (minus Storm game).
Hoping to see a huge crowd rev the boys up.
I'm excited but a wounded Broncos side makes me very nervous too

Burns

First Grade
Very keen on game. Crowd looks like could be as large as the Roosters game. Nervous for the first 20min.

Yosh

Coach
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........

Origin just does no favors for us... Every single one of our players come back injured from Origin games...

Burns

First Grade
Mick Ennis "Will you be right for Game 3?"

Who cares

Can Ponga just not play Origin thanks

Burns

First Grade
Kevin Walters banging on about the Knights looking after Ponga to help him for QLD. Help me

Noname36

First Grade
This is the same sick feeling in my gut I got when I heard Joey was out lol

Ponga is brilliant but he certainly doesn’t have a Joey-like impact on this team in terms of our results. Like someone else said I’d be more worried if Pearce were out.

Obviously no Ponga makes it more difficult but if we’re being honest if we’re fair dinkum we still beat Broncos without him. Our attack will suffer but energy and effort needs to be there regardless of Ponga.

Burns

First Grade
Ponga is brilliant but he certainly doesn’t have a Joey-like impact on this team in terms of our results. Like someone else said I’d be more worried if Pearce were out.

Obviously no Ponga makes it more difficult but if we’re being honest if we’re fair dinkum we still beat Broncos without him. Our attack will suffer but energy and effort needs to be there regardless of Ponga.
Agree. If we are serious this year, we can't prepare any excuse because Ponga isn't there.