What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Broncos @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 15: Knights v Broncos

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spot On

Coach
Klein is pretty much the same each week - on the field and in the bunker - he makes a hell of a lot of poor calls.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
The reffing was a joke but we also managed to dig ourselves into a bit of a hole in the second half. Buhrer dropping the kick off straight after half time started the rot and then Pearce failing to find touch on two successive penalties made it worse. We deadset barely completed a set in the second half.

That being said our defence held strong for most of the match. We only conceded one try when we were down to 12 and the second was off a pretty blatant strip.

Also seeing Ramien run over Boyd like that was glorious. I feel like we’ve been waiting all year to see him do something like that and the fact that it was Boyd was the icing on top of the cake. I felt like Lino did a really good job getting him some early ball in this game. The guy is a weapon and we should be getting the ball to him as often as we can.

Knight Vision

First Grade
he makes a hell of a lot of poor calls.
in my mind there werent just bad calls, there was intent. I'm convinced the guy didnt just f**k up but purposely tried to throw the game.

It was that bad....No professional who gets paid to do the job could possibly be that bad and also one sided. The second most disciplined team in the NRL gets caned 14-7 in the penalties at home with many of the decisions altering the momentum of the game completely.

I hope Brown asks for a please explain and that crook never refs us again.

Last edited:
I reckon the refs are trying to control the game for the sake of what they think is entertainment. They try and level things out.