What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Canberra @ GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce

Who will win? Round 15: Canberra v Newcastle

• Canberra Raiders 13+

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Canberra Raiders 1-12

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drizzy drake

Juniors
I’m surprised Milf hasn’t copped enough shit for his chip late in the game. Yeah it worked out but to me was a selfish play. 2 mins to go, kick it deep. Just my opinion anyway.

I’m surprised Milf hasn’t copped enough shit for his chip late in the game. Yeah it worked out but to me was a selfish play. 2 mins to go, kick it deep. Just my opinion anyway.
Was 100% the wrong play at that stage of the game

We as fans are so used to the team shooting themselves in the foot that it just gets lost in the mire though

Id also like to know what happened to Ponga on the last play though. You can see him visibly in pain, clutching at his shoulder and unable to get back to cover Youngs kick. I think a Raiders player ran through the line as a decoy on the ruck before and collected him but i cant be sure

Frederick

Staff member
I was screaming at the tv when he did it. Very, very low percentage play that 9 time out of 10 would have failed

Loose Cannon

Bench
I was hyped when he put it through and played some enterprising stuff, but then I realised we were in front by 4.

You just never get used to that.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
You can’t really have it both ways. We signed Milford to play his game, he’s not a game manager or an organiser, he’s never been that. His best attribute is playing eyes up footy and not sticking to a structure all the time which is exactly what our team needs more of. It isn’t going to work all the time but I’d rather have guys who can break a game open than the usual plodders we have.