What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Gold Coast @ Cbus Super Stadium, Robina / Yugambeh

Who will win? Round 15: Gold Coast v Wests Tigers

• Gold Coast Titans 13+

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Gold Coast Titans 1-12

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wizardman

First Grade
Is Brent Naden still injured? If not he needs to come back in, much better player than Tommy Talau.
Naden....for all his ups and downs...at least gives you a crack at victory. Talau is just plain, old nothing.

Some fans here expected a 13+ victory tonight. I didn't expect that....but I expected better than the total, utter shit delivered tonight.
If there was ANY hope of us clawing a spot in the eight, tonight surely eliminated any chance of that for various reasons.
We need a new look in those halves. Please tigers, be bold and go a totally different direction to the duds we have there.

Kilkenny

Coach
Naden....for all his ups and downs...at least gives you a crack at victory. Talau is just plain, old nothing.

Some fans here expected a 13+ victory tonight. I didn't expect that....but I expected better than the total, utter shit delivered tonight.
If there was ANY hope of us clawing a spot in the eight, tonight surely eliminated any chance of that for various reasons.
We need a new look in those halves. Please tigers, be bold and go a totally different direction to the duds we have there.
Always liked Brent, he like Tommy Talau is capable of a mistake but he is just a better player overall. He should be one of your starting centres.

Benchtiger

Juniors
Well that should be Wakehams last game in first grade regardless of the injuries to Brooks and AD, he is just terrible,Alex Twal would be a better option in the halves than the rubbish that was dished up by the #6 tonight.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
All this talk of some swap with Manly for Talau, I'd take the bloody kid that runs the kicking tee for him....he is useless and frankly, getting worse. If the club picks him again this year, in any position, they are taking the pi$$ and they are treating their fans as fools....rubbish.

Wizardman

First Grade
All this talk of some swap with Manly for Talau, I'd take the bloody kid that runs the kicking tee for him....he is useless and frankly, getting worse. If the club picks him again this year, in any position, they are taking the pi$$ and they are treating their fans as fools....rubbish.
Im not saying it will work......and odds are that it won't. But, Talau should seriously consider going on Asu Kepeoas weight training program and become a backrower.
Regardless, I'd be happy for him to go at the end of the year.

gordsy

Juniors
Missed the game tonight but for those expecting Wakeham to be consistently good, you are dreaming. Wakeham is a 120k back up that plugs a hole for a game or two and fills in at reggies for the rest, to expect consistency from him is crazy.

WA Tiger

Bench
Missed the game tonight but for those expecting Wakeham to be consistently good, you are dreaming. Wakeham is a 120k back up that plugs a hole for a game or two and fills in at reggies for the rest, to expect consistency from him is crazy.
Yea but he’s not on half a million plus. Even with a team playing shit a half on that money should be able to make an impact with organising in attack and DEFENSE, and being successful or at least threatening 3-4 out 5 times with 5th tackle options..
With the team back to useless Brooks has nothing. Worse than nothing, because his decisions are made regardless of what’s going on around him. That will lose games more than a half that just messes up as wakeham did. A cardboard cutout of Brooks would cost $20 and be as effective, for those that are so desperate to keep him. And again no running game in site.

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
Gonna be Interesting to see if we blood TDS now that Api is out. Also if Brooks is out for a couple of weeks, it will be Interesting to see who plays in the halves.

Latest posts