What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Rabbitohs @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 15: Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 15
Wests Tigers v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta (TICKETS)
Thursday 27 June 2019

Gates 5:40pm / NRL Touch 5:55pm / NRL 7:50pm

TL-WST19.png

1. Corey Thompson 2. Robert Jennings 3. Moses Mbye 4. Esan Marsters 5. David Nofoaluma 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Robbie Farah 10. Alex Twal 11. Ryan Matterson 12. Chris Lawrence 13. Matt Eisenhuth
Interchange: 14. Jacob Liddle 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Elijah Taylor 17. Michael Chee-Kam 18. Paul Momirovski 19. Chris McQueen 20. Josh Reynolds 21. Oliver Clark

TL-SOU20.png

1. Alex Johnston 2. Dane Gagai 3. James Roberts 4. Braidon Burns 5. Campbell Graham 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. George Burgess 9. Damien Cook 10. Liam Knight 11. John Sutton 12. Ethan Lowe 13. Cameron Murray
Interchange: 14. Tevita Tatola 15. Mark Nicholls 16. Dean Britt 17. Kyle Turner 18. Corey Allen 19. Connor Tracey 20. Adam Doueihi 21. Sam Burgess

xoKyYW1.png

Referees: Adam Gee, Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Nick Morel, Chris Sutton
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Bryan Norrie

Feeder club info
Wests Tigers: Western Suburbs Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Wests Tigers (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Rabbitohs: South Sydney Rabbitohs (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Souths will be missing Sam, Tom and possibly Reynolds. Bennett has said he’ll rest the Origin players at some stage but knowing our luck he’ll rest Gagai this week and Cook/Murray after game 3.

Whatever happens it will be all about ‘origin depleted/tired Rabbitohs’ whereas we had 7 guys playing last weekend compared to their 4.

If they are missing either Cook or Reynolds I give us a chance. Sam missing will ensure at least 3-4 penalties aren’t given against us.

If we win we’re back to 7-7 and still in the race for the 8. I’ll back us in.

Pezz70

Juniors
I don’t normally back the tigers but......
Souths are a team we regularly manage to pull one out of our arse against. Got a feeling we might do them.

Tiger05

First Grade
I have no confidence that we will win this game but geez I'd like to see us win. Going to work on Friday sucks after a loss. To add to that we are having a boozy lunch and I don't want to cop crap if we lose.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I have no confidence that we will win this game but geez I'd like to see us win. Going to work on Friday sucks after a loss. To add to that we are having a boozy lunch and I don't want to cop crap if we lose.
Hate to b a fly in the ointment 05 but as is std for fans of this shit club I expect u will again b going to work after a loss.Souths have way more flair & speed than us & r due for a win.Also the dreaded Bankwest is fast becoming the WT graveyard.

Tiger05

First Grade
Hate to b a fly in the ointment 05 but as is std for fans of this shit club I expect u will again b going to work after a loss.Souths have way more flair & speed than us & r due for a win.Also the dreaded Bankwest is fast becoming the WT graveyard.

I'm not confident at all.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I like the look of our team but Souths look too good.

Matulinos a big loss, our pack feels very green without him. Light bench too

With Bennett going full strength it seems he’s after a statement game following 3 losses.

The only way I can see us winning is if we somehow get over them in the forwards. They can be a bit gunshy without Sam, so hoping he doesn’t play.

I feel they’ll be too strong, and fear it would get quiet ugly

Tiger05

First Grade
Matulinos a big loss, our pack feels very green without him. Light bench too

With Bennett going full strength it seems he’s after a statement game following 3 losses.

The only way I can see us winning is if we somehow get over them in the forwards. They can be a bit gunshy without Sam, so hoping he doesn’t play.

I feel they’ll be too strong, and fear it would get quiet ugly

Matulino is a loss but Elijah Taylor looked good in reserves. He will play in the middle. He won't get great metres but his defence is strong and he can ball play in the middle of the park.

They look good all over the park.

You never know though we could turn up and put in a good performance.

WA Tiger

Bench
Such doom and gloom apart from a couple and not justified ..The bunnies will be lacking confidence across the park...Gagai just lost a game and 3 before that Roberts is prob hungover Burns back from injury Graham will be nackered walker way down on confidence after soo game 2 result Reynolds back early from injury George Burgess the only Burgess playing Damien cook nackered ...prediction we win and hopefully parramatta lose for 8th spot.

Last edited: