What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Rabbitohs @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 15: Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
I admire your devotion.

Let’s see, $100k per orange peeled for the first finals match, not quite the reason we all expected.

I guess he could be back-ended for $20k per empty bottle of Gatorade taken out of the change room.

I hope you were backing nsw in Perth.
I backed NSW Saw Greg Alexander The sensitive caring Pisces hugging every team member then Maloney the hard core Gemini Tiger shaking everyone’s hand in the team like he’s the Coach. He’s old too Maloney. I think 33

WA Tiger

Bench
Fittler said he didn’t have to talk at half time coz Maloney did all the talking

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
A worthy mention to E.T. as well
...he threw himself into it up untill the head knock and penetrated the line better than I've seen from him in a long time. ..good contact metres every carry...great effort!
On the head lnock....he's one i really worry about post footy career....i hope the battering he's taken doesn't affect his life later on...he's had some really bad ones

Perth Tiger

Bench
A worthy mention to E.T. as well
...he threw himself into it up untill the head knock and penetrated the line better than I've seen from him in a long time. ..good contact metres every carry...great effort!
On the head lnock....he's one i really worry about post footy career....i hope the battering he's taken doesn't affect his life later on...he's had some really bad ones
Agreed but ETs problem is his first and second game back after being dropped is usually always good. But after that he falls back into old habits. Hopefully he can keep the standard up this time.

B3568C3C-0BE7-4726-B7EF-7EA17A742877.jpeg
A still from an official club website video when the game was just won. The bench rejoices. Used here for educational purposes.

It clearly illustrates the passion and emotional investment the players have for the club and each other.

With about 25% of our salary cap in cosmic limbo, the only way to cover it is a tidy game plan, effort at training and an appreciable lift in individual and squad performance.

After his miraculous try, chee was welcomed back to our side of the field with a chant of “ chee kam, chee kam, etc” in his honour.

This is a rough, tough and courageous side doing the impossible.

A still from an official club website video when the game was just won. The bench rejoices. Used here for educational purposes.

It clearly illustrates the passion and emotional investment the players have for the club and each other.

Did anyone see this on the TV when Chee Kam scored?
The 4th guy on the bench was ET and his response was nothing like the 3 above.
My immediate thought was, well he's been told he won't be here much longer.

Tigerm

First Grade
Or was he still in La La land from his head knock?

I might have a look at that.

You should still celebrate out of respect for your mates because these are the people in the trenches with you.

I am sure we all have a secondary interest in other players.

I was giving it to croker in the game v Canberra but nothing personal and I love his game.