What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Raiders @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 15: Wests Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

magpie_man

Juniors
You couldn't have asked for a more emphatic argument as to why we need a decent dummy-half than Hodgson's performance tonight.
Bring back Farah ffs.

A ‘bad’ decision by bunker delayed the 30 points, seriously though, a playmaker or 2 would help because they have nothing in attack but luck.

Brooks keeps trying but it’s as though the others haven’t trained with him before, that doesn’t help.

MM going off didn’t help. Bloody hell, nothing helped and I doubt having next week off will help as well.

Vozzy

Juniors
OK from now on every game for the rest of the year I know we are big average and Ivan still has a lot of work to do. It's all effort but no class. The forwards have gone backwards from the start of the year.

The most disappointing thing about this game is they threw the towel in when it got to 26-12. This is a reality check they needed.

BuffaloRules

Coach
You couldn't have asked for a more emphatic argument as to why we need a decent dummy-half than Hodgson's performance tonight.
Bring back Farah ffs.

He might be the best hooker option at the club, but not sure a 34 yr old Robbie Farah playing his last handful of games is going to make that much of a difference to what I have seen of this team of late..,

And yes magpie-man, a true No 9 added to a true ball playing big booper in the forwards and a consistent ball running game running No 6 added to MM coming in at fullback.

And gee. Surely someone in reserves or aged teams can be given a run in front of MTZ

BuffaloRules

Coach
OK from now on every game for the rest of the year I know we are big average and Ivan still has a lot of work to do. It's all effort but no class. The forwards have gone backwards from the start of the year.

The most disappointing thing about this game is they threw the towel in when it got to 26-12. This is a reality check they needed.

I think this result has been on the cards for some time ... the last two games against the Roosters and Sharks were close on the scoreboard but I thought that
those teams played poorly and even an average team would have beat them..,

The Tigers were going to come up against a team having an on day and get a reality check eventually..

axl rose

Bench
Our effort in defense use to raise us above the Magpies of 99. Now idk anymore, would be an even match.

The WT ask absolutely nothing in attack of the opposition defence,we either play one out for a majority of the game or turn the ball over which doesn’t score you points that win games.

Tiger05

First Grade
He might be the best hooker option at the club, but not sure a 34 yr old Robbie Farah playing his last handful of games is going to make that much of a difference to what I have seen of this team of late..,

It's a good point. It's shit as well because we just don't have the players at the moment to win us games.

BuffaloRules

Coach
It's a good point. It's shit as well because we just don't have the players at the moment to win us games.

Shocking effort today... on par with some of the efforts under JT just before he got the punt...

The same players going so well at the start of the season have either gone missing or turned to you know what...

Brooks, Packer, Rochow... even Corey was little more than a speed bump today..although to be fair it’s his first poor game of the season...

It’s so frustrating after they went 5-1...
Wish they never gave that false hope..

Shredder

Juniors
It was about a lack of effort today.
They looked good for the first 10 mins, then just dropped off.
Not blaming anyone - most of them were just not at their best. You take 5% of 13 players the whole team suffers.

Vic Mackey

Referee
A result like that had been coming for a while. We lack quality and were missing too many of the ones that actually are against a side who can pile on the points when it goes that way.

Ivan has a lot to answer re some selections.

Das Hassler

Bench
As much as Hodgson's coming on kickstarted what was up to that point a mess of a canberra side, he also panicked us and we never recovered our composure. No Hodgson return today and we would have gone on with it but ....Brooks tried hard and put his body on the line. Lawrence going off was the end of it.