What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 16 vs South Sydney @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 16: Wests Tigers v South Sydney

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 13+

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mario chalmers

Juniors
1624957080895.png

Why does the team news article on the wests tigers website say this when Blore is on the bench?

Personally I think Luciano on the left and Blore on the right edge is a positive change. Blore just needs a run of games to prove his value. I think he is a future captain having led a number of junior sides at Penrith.

Im not sure what Garner's future looks like but he and Joffa offer the least of any of our forwards atm. We need guys that can take off from the back fence and skittle defenders.

stryker

First Grade
Madge is a f**ken wuss naming that side. A real manager would have sacked at least 6 of those pieces of shit who decided not to try against Melbourne as a warning to the rest of them.
Its a f**ken shithouse side and they’ll get lapped.

Tiger05

First Grade
Madge is a f**ken wuss naming that side. A real manager would have sacked at least 6 of those pieces of shit who decided not to try against Melbourne as a warning to the rest of them.

Bullshit. Should the whole Queensland team be sacked ?

Stop being such a drama queen. Madge is picking the best team and that is his job.

stryker

First Grade
Bullshit. Should the whole Queensland team be sacked ?

Stop being such a drama queen. Madge is picking the best team and that is his job.
Did I say the whole team you dense f**kwit?
He has made hardly any changes to the team that did not have a go.….and yes, half of that QLD side will not play next year.

Choiboi

Juniors
He has made hardly any changes to the team that did not have a go.….and yes, half of that QLD side will not play next year.

Interested to hear what your side would look like?

Tiger05

First Grade

You are a drama queen. I'm fine with the team. If you can improve it let us know how.

Vic Mackey

Referee
The souths side isn’t amazing, the props wouldn’t make our side, in fact take Cam Murray out and their pack is bog ordinary. However their 1/6/7 will win them the game. We’ll make a game of it, we usually do against them and we tend to fire up the week after we get smashed. I have us down for ‘heart felt loss.’ Probably 24-20 or something like that.

Also the time has to come for our 4 running forward bench to end. None of the top 6 sides do it, we need Someone to come on and give Liddle a rest or a small, quick 13

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
You are a drama queen. I'm fine with the team. If you can improve it let us know how.
You would be fine with it. Mediocrity is your bag. I expect some improvement after 10 years or utter failure. f**k this team in their coward arses. I hope the bunnies obliterate them.

1. Daine Laurie
2. David Nofoaluma
3. James Roberts
4. Adam Doueihi
5. Ken Maumalo
6. Moses Mbye
7. Luke Brooks
8. James Tamou
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Alex Twal
11. Luke Garner
12. Luciano Leilua
13. Alex Seyfarth
Interchange:
14. Stefano Utoikamanu
15. Shawn Blore
16. Thomas Mikaele
17. Joe Ofahengaue

18. Michael Chee-Kam
19. Tom Amone
20. Fetalaiga Pauga
21. Jake Simpkin

Probably not the time to experiment by looking at a Nofa replacement, but at last, Talau is getting a rest, so probably the strongest team we could put on the park?

Hoping for a bounce back upset this week, us by 6, with Mbye MoM, to get us back on track to the 8.
Yeah it’s not the worst team we’ve assembled.

@stryker puss’s golden wunderbar Doogie is back too, although he should be at 5/8.

They were gagging with 15 minutes to go last time we played them. Had our way until we dropped the vaso. We lifted, our best game this season almost and we can do it again.

Unlike the storm, we don’t actually respect them as much. Their jersey says “ come stomp on us” for some reason.

Plus they are due for a flogging in the greater cycle of league-origin hangover. They are not uber marquee robotic merkins with no feelings like stormers.

We have a good side, if we turn up, I think it’s on.

People are going to cut me up, but I predicted death v storm. Not by the eventual 1000 cuts, but I called it.

Madge knows more about them than Bennett.

Some beer can action would have helped, but we will manage.

Last edited:
It’s not too harsh. I’m over these weak f**ken merkins and am tuning in to enjoy their flogging this weekend. f**k them to the moon.
We are all wandering around in a state of perpetual Tigers-induced muppet delirium out there on the foggy moors of this mans LU.

But when we bump into a fellow brotherly in the middle of the night, you don’t have to reach for your hatchet in fright and smack him in the chops. He’s not smug or anything.

You’ve had a tough period with Qld and all that, but I’m here as your conscience to remind you of your inspirational New Years resolution. I adopted it too, except in respect of Ivan ( too far gone).

Counselling:

I’m not expecting any penance or regret from you, so I will have to man up and apologise to @Tigerm on your behalf.

“Please excuse @stryker puss tigerm. Hes
very sorry, regrets and withdraws his unwarranted and unkind personal attack”

We live and die together, end of story.

Now you perk up and look forward to us having a go like everyone else. Join in and belong. Don’t let your heart go cold. We know there’s a lot of good in you deep down. The real @stryker loves his Tigers and never wants them to lose.

Forum hug whether you like it or not.

We want you to be happy.

Besides, if you abandon ship, our mods won’t like it. They are not as forgiving as us filth.

Last edited:

Choiboi

Juniors
So what is side you are fielding?

cerberus

Coach
we seriously have this merkin again? If the club hasn’t put in some sort of complaint they deserve what they get. Had him 3 of the last 4 games now

f'king criminal
1623593915830-png.49490