What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 17 vs Sea Eagles @ Lottoland

Who will win? Round 17: Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League WTF

Juniors
Fullbacks a completely different kettle of fish, I’m confident he’d kill them at 5/8, it’s where he needs to be. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Talau on the bench, Benji get hooked and Douiehi moved to 5/8 During the match and Talau come in in the centres this week. I think it’s time for Liddle to have a rest.

Interesting scenario but a bit risky given the importance of this game.

If Benji gets hooked, Reynolds should be first in line. Proven 5/8 and has a good combination with Mbye.

I don’t mind giving AD a go at 5/8 next season and hope he kills it too. We should know within a few games whether he has it or not.

Tiger Ted

Bench

If Benji gets hooked, Reynolds should be first in line. Proven 5/8 and has a good combination with Mbye.

I don’t mind giving AD a go at 5/8 next season and hope he kills it too. We should know within a few games whether he has it or not.
I’m expecting AD to get 1st shot @ 5/8 in’21.Its his natural position in which he excelled in playing for the Dundas shamrocks.The kid has the awareness & skillset to b an excellent 5/8.

Pezz70

Juniors

Doueihi is a 5/8, his development was all as 5/8. As for the importance of the game, the season in G O N E

WA Tiger

Bench
Doueihi is a 5/8, his development was all as 5/8. As for the importance of the game, the season in G O N E
Yes yes ...I think with Madge having nailed down his spot He actually might try something ..but I also know what his natural tendency is when selecting- super conservative!!! ..WTF I think if AD plays 5/8 then we will know in less than several weeks...2 at the most , maybe after 1 week he might show enough..Either way now is the time to try it because the season is over...then we will know by the start of next year. Anyones guess but I’d say Benjis 6[/QUOTE]

Last edited: