What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Canberra @ GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce / Ngunnawal

Who will win? Round 18: Canberra v Newcastle

• Canberra Raiders 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canberra Raiders 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alex28

Coach
Yes, let's paper over issues and pretend it's all fine just because "we won"

Let's pretend that if not for some very good fortune that Savage knocked on over the line that we wouldn't have won. Tell me, if he scores there and we lose are we allowed to make criticisms then?

Silly me for not realising this was LU and not the forum that shall not be named or FB. I'll have to remember my blue and red glasses next time
You reached peak “silly me” when you suggested plonking Mat Croker or Brodie Jones at hooker to be fair.

Alex28

Coach
Oh i don't know, maybe our cup hooker who's played 1st grade before when 1 of our two hookers is out, Riley Jones.

Hastings shouldn't be considered a hooker option unless we have a better halves option.

How many teams successfully shift their spine around mid game? It's rarely happens outside of an injury and for good reason.

It's not a desperate shot at all, it's a very real observation and opinion, one which a lot of fellow fans beside yourself agree with.
If you are talking about giving your hooker a 10 minute break and you have someone on your bench who can play in the halves, do you move a half to hooker so that reserve can play half, or do you put that bench player in a position he isn’t experienced in?

You were wrong. Don’t really care if you admit it or not to be honest.

If you are talking about giving your hooker a 10 minute break and you have someone on your bench who can play in the halves, do you move a half to hooker so that reserve can play half, or do you put that bench player in a position he isn’t experienced in?

You were wrong. Don’t really care if you admit it or not to be honest.
3. You pick a smarter bench to begin with, which is my point.

It's very difficult being right all the time but I'll cope with the burden

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Ehh, I kind of agree and disagree with you both. Brailey struggled over the 80 and there wasn't much else AOB could do with the 17 picked then put Hastings to hooker. Where O'Brien went wrong though is not having someone like Riley Jones on the bench so we didn't need to disrupt the whole spine.