What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs Penrith @ BlueBet Stadium, Penrith / Dharug

Who will win? Round 22: Penrith v Newcastle

• Penrith Panthers 13+

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Penrith Panthers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zoidberg

First Grade
You know those breaks we made to get into good position before we screwed up the last play?
Imagine if we tried to make those breaks all game.

Yosh

Coach
Terrible last 5 or so minutes of the game from Gamble. Was on song for the first 75. Hopefully he learns from this and comes back a stronger player. Don't want to see him get dropped or anything. When it came down to the clutch moments of the game Clearly showed why he plays for Australia and why Gamble is still a fringe NRL player. Really big Gamble fan so I hope he doesn't get too hammered after this game.

Lucas is going to be our next rep player.

Knight Tales

Bench
Here comes the I am happy with the effort presser. Meanwhile our ex assistant Willie Peters has Hull KR running first in Superleague over the two sides who have beaten Penrith in the WCC in Consecutive years. With a roster not even close to Wigan or St Helens on ability. Now where does that sound familiar?

Woody90

Juniors
Terrible last 5 or so minutes of the game from Gamble. Was on song for the first 75. Hopefully he learns from this and comes back a stronger player. Don't want to see him get dropped or anything. When it came down to the clutch moments of the game Clearly showed why he plays for Australia and why Gamble is still a fringe NRL player. Really big Gamble fan so I hope he doesn't get too hammered after this game.

Lucas is going to be our next rep player.

I can’t be too harsh on Gamble. We know where his limitations are and no half ices every single opportunity.

The bigger issue is, like someone said upthread, if we created those type of opportunities for ourselves in the first 75 minutes of the game, the bludgered ones at the end aren’t as costly.

Apey

Staff member
I feel really bad for Tyson here. I feel like he took the right option both times and his own lack of talent and/or composure just let him down so badly. He knew what had to be done, just couldn't nail it when it mattered.
It's unfortunate our best player probably put two of our worst plays on given the context.

Ponga pretty MIA and Brailey needs to go ASAP.

Some garbage high tackle penalties against us. Guess we got away with Frizz's try though.

Latest posts