What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Penrith @ CommBank Stadium, Parramatta

Who will win? Round 18: Wests Tigers v Penrith

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Penrith Panthers 1-12

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Penrith Panthers 13+

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kilkenny

Coach
Mate I went on their forum and the amount of crying was hilarious. They were all saying how shit Burton was lol. Dumbf**k footy posers.
That’s silly mate.

Look first and foremost the Maroons were fully deserving of there win.

If there is criticism around some of our players performances that’s fine probably deservedly so, but the coach picked the side and he has to live with that.

I don’t care to much about origin only the NRL so Sunday means a lot more to me.

I hope we can get the job done against you guys on Sunday, but if we don’t then good luck to you.

stryker

First Grade
That’s silly mate.

Look first and foremost the Maroons were fully deserving of there win.

If there is criticism around some of our players performances that’s fine probably deservedly so, but the coach picked the side and he has to live with that.

I don’t care to much about origin only the NRL so Sunday means a lot more to me.

I hope we can get the job done against you guys on Sunday, but if we don’t then good luck to you.
I was talking about last year when we played your depleted side. A lot of fans on your forum went into meltdown blaming Burton mainly. It was a fun interaction.

WA Tiger

Bench
Last years loss meant heaps to you blokes, but f**k all to the Premiers.. GF day is this week for the Tigers, most of you still blame Ivan for your club being a rabble.
I hate to break it to you all, Ivan saw the light and f**ked off.
As for being soft, eat a dick you arse clown..
in case you missed it…prob more silly

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
With Sheens taking over this could go one of 2 ways…It’ll be interesting if we fall off a cliff from here…Papalli may need a revisit..I kind of don’t care now

WA Tiger

Bench
Speaking of silly I think Luai needs to grow up..With his gang hand signs as celebration. I just know head office would be cringing when they see it..Not a great represent of the NRL or example for the kids…and standing over a concussed player obviously unconscious. He wasn’t even man enough to admit the mistake..He needed humbling..

Tiger05

First Grade
Speaking of silly I think Luai needs to grow up..With his gang hand signs as celebration. I just know head office would be cringing when they see it..Not a great represent of the NRL or example for the kids…and standing over a concussed player obviously unconscious. He wasn’t even man enough to admit the mistake..He needed humbling..

A complete knob. I would have liked to have seen someone belt him for that and then stand over him acting tough. He could have at least said well I was pumped up but I regret that action.

Yes players carrying on like they are would be gangsters and bad arses is not a good look for the game.Yet the authorities get up in arms about a little biff. At least the biff kept the players in line, the amount of pushing and shoving and players running in without a punch thrown these days is embarrassing.In the modern game, players now know the chances of them getting a smack in the mouth for being a dick are virtually nil, which then allows pretend tough guys like Luai and others to carry on like they are bad arses.

The standing over a concussed player, mate people forget Jai Arrow from a few years back doing the same with Tedesco, it’s SOO, there’s emotion and adrenalin, it truly was nothing. Speaking of SOO, where were the NSW forwards with the payback on Tino, that was a bigger issue than talking about Luai. Queensland new they had them then, but that’s just my opinion.

WA Tiger

Bench
The standing over a concussed player, mate people forget Jai Arrow from a few years back doing the same with Tedesco, it’s SOO, there’s emotion and adrenalin, it truly was nothing. Speaking of SOO, where were the NSW forwards with the payback on Tino, that was a bigger issue than talking about Luai. Queensland new they had them then, but that’s just my opinion.
Arrow did admit he blew it soon after that game, but I agree that lack of payback, like true toughness was lacking from NSW and prob contributed to the loss. I just don’t think it’s in hippy Fittlers armoury to get down and dirty. He blew it didn’t he.

Last edited:

Latest posts