What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Roosters @ Sydney Cricket Ground

Who will win? Round 18: Roosters v Knights

• Sydney Roosters 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
What's Vossy going on about? Even if the dummy half ran then you can't run behind the player playing the ball - right call!

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Seriously have we ever heard of an offload? We don’t know how to throw them and we don’t seek to expect the opposition to throw them either.

Jono078

Referee
You can tell we've tried harder in this second half, but the Roosters are just too good. There's a reason they've gone back-to-back and a good chance of the three-peat.

Hopefully we learn something from this and we make the necessary adjustments to make some sort of footprint on the finals.

Alex28

Coach
I mean, the effort is there. 65 minutes in and they are still hitting hard in defence and having a go in attack.

The problem is the Roosters are a much, much better team than us.

K-Man

Bench
I am constantly amazed at Pearce's lack of basic playmaking skills. You don't see stupid forward passes like that thrown in my C grade mixed touch footy league. I'm embarrassed for him half the time, which is not how you want to feel about your club's halfback and captain.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
I feel a bit sorry for Pearce when he runs the ball because he never has anyone running with him at all. That Fitz run was the first time he’s had support all game and the timing was all wrong.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Just watching the Roosters when they’ve got the ball. Every time they take a hit up there’s at least one if not two support runners. There’s always a threat that someone might pass to a support player and the defence has to cover multiple runners. How is it that we haven’t learned this basic principle? Why do we just run one out with no support every time? Surely just having a supporting player on every run would dramatically improve our attack, how has our coach not figured this out?