What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 19 vs Cronulla @ PointsBet Stadium, Woolooware / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 19: Cronulla v Wests Tigers

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 13+

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nutz

Bench
What on earth has happened to our desperate covering D.
A blind monkey could have predicted how all of their tries were going to be scored but too many players just gave up too early and were either jogging on the spot or walking.
Bula is asleep.
We need to put in a gutsy effort in the second half with a stiff breeze at our backs, we're running downhill and the sun's in their eyes....come on lads lift.

Nutz

Bench
We are poorly coached because we have enough old heads out there to lead the youngins but it's not happening. They're the one that are making schoolboy errors and are passengers, one being Sezer.

We are a disorganised flock of sheep. Sorry sheep, that's a low blow

Pezz70

Juniors
Proper poor game from the Tigers tonight way off the pace. The Api sin bin was a killer and was clearly wrong, but there’s no real excuses we just have not been tough enough

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Tigers playing yet another team into form.
I'm so glad we have a 900k+ enforcer out there showing who's boss ;)

Pezz70

Juniors
Douehii can't be in the team next week. Just appalling.
Who you gonna put in, he’s been stood up a couple of times but there’s plenty of others who have been just as bad. The swapping of Sezer to the right hand side de and Galvin to the left hasn’t worked either. The try to make it 38 shows exactly why Lobb shouldn’t be in the top grade.

Nutz

Bench
I wonder if AD is true to his word. He said if a player doesn't put in and perform he can go to reserve grade.
Bateman, the sooner he passes off back to England the better. Fraudster..
Final score prediction....Sharks 68-6

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Who you gonna put in, he’s been stood up a couple of times but there’s plenty of others who have been just as bad. The swapping of Sezer to the right hand side de and Galvin to the left hasn’t worked either. The try to make it 38 shows exactly why Lobb shouldn’t be in the top grade.
Replace AD with Feledy to see if he can live up to expectations.

Nutz

Bench
Pizza he's got a leg injury. He can hardly walk. It's the coaching staff not lobbs fault. He was obviously needled up at half time.

Nutz

Bench
I wonder if AD is true to his word. He said if a player doesn't put in and performs he can go to reserve grade.
Bateman, the sooner he passes off back to England the better. Fraudster..
Final score prediction....Sharks 68-6
10 off ha ha.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
This was one of those nights we were able to play well for spells of a minute or so here and there.
We just have to turn those couple of minutes into 80 and we will be competitive.

F M D !!!!

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Tigers playing yet another team into form.
I'm so glad we have a 900k+ enforcer out there showing who's boss ;)
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by VH1

Pezz70

Juniors
Pizza he's got a leg injury. He can hardly walk. It's the coaching staff not lobbs fault. He was obviously needled up at half time.
Yeah, and thats even more reason he should committed to the ball carrier and made an attempt to tackle him instead of turning. I’d much rather a bloke in that position at the particular place on the field press in hard and have a crack. So very frustrating. I’d love to know why Benji played Sezer on the left tonight, it was a proper disaster. Sezer had easily his worst game for us and compounded his mistakes by being a halfwit and giving away penalties