What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 2 vs Warriors @ Central Coast Stadium

Who will win? Round 2: Warriors v Newcastle

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aqua_duck

Coach
I know it's still early days but I'm not exactly sure what Crossland brings to the table at present, doesn't really show much of a kicking game, haven't seen much running game, looks overmatched in defence and given away a few penalties to boot

perverse

Referee
I know I have advantage of hindsight. But yeah I thought it was a momentum killer.
I mean, you've got a scrum on their 10 metre line at that point. That's not a bad position to be in, but i get what you mean. The flop afterwards was the real killer.

Tom155

Coach
I don't see an ounce of class in either him or Hoy. The sooner they're out of the team the better imo. They are super bland. Offer absolutely nothing.
Both still young hopefully they can develop with more experience

not holding my breath though

perverse

Referee
Both still young hopefully they can develop with more experience

not holding my breath though
Yeah, not holding mine either lol. Tex just showed a bit of running there. Not enough in 2021 NRL, not as a fullback anyway.

I'm not too worried tbh. Neither of them are our long term first picks anyway. There's 2 options in front of Hoy and at least 1 in front of Crossland.