What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs Warriors @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 20: Wests Tigers v Warriors

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors 1-12

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Warriors 13+

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 20
Wests Tigers v Warriors
Suncorp Stadium, Milton (TICKETS)
Friday 30 July 2021

NRL kickoff 6:00pm

WESTSTIGERS-2021.png

1. Daine Laurie 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Moses Mbye 4. Tommy Talau 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Adam Doueihi 7. Luke Brooks 8. Stefano Utoikamanu 9. Jacob Liddle 10. James Tamou 11. Shawn Blore 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Joe Ofahengaue
Interchange: 14. Alex Twal 15. Tom Amone 16. Tukimihia Simpkins 17. Michael Chee-Kam 18. Kelma Tuilagi 19. Jock Madden 20. Zac Cini 21. Jake Simpkin

WARRIORS-2021.png

1. Reece Walsh 2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 3. Adam Pompey 4. Euan Aitken 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Peta Hiku 7. Sean O’Sullivan 8. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown 9. Taniela Otukolo 10. Ben Murdoch-Masila 11. Eliesa Katoa 12. Bayley Sironen 13. Josh Curran
Interchange: 14. Kodi Nikorima 15. Bunty Afoa 16. Kane Evans 17. Jazz Tevaga 18. Viliami Vailea 20. Edward Kosi 21. Pride Petterson-Robati

BvW7aru.png

Referees: Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski, Darian Furner
Video Referees: Henry Perenara

No NSW Cup match for Wests Magpies (WST).

QLD Cup - Round 15
Redcliffe (WAR) v Mackay at Moreton Daily Stadium, Sun 2:10pm​

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Doesn’t often happen, and generally ends in disappointment, however I’m actually pretty confident in the one.

Hopefully Blore comes in for Garner, will be his first start a d chance to cement a spot in the top grade. Anyone else at centre other then the 2 jokers we had yesterday.

NZ have packed up for the year, they’ll get RTS back which is huge but will likely be missing Lodge and AFB, plus Katoa and Curran in doubt.

Us by 20.

We are at the stage where we make our last gasp push for finals only to bottle it in the last 2 games and finish 9th. Can see us winning this one well.

Well we will see changes now.

Wests Tigers duo Luke Garner and Alex Seyfarth have been ruled out for "extended periods" after picking up leg injuries in the loss to the Sea Eagles.

Scan results confirmed Garner suffered a syndesmosis injury with a follow-up examination required to determine if he requires surgery.

Seyfarth fell victim to dangerous contact from former teammate Josh Aloiai and may not play again this season due to a high-grade MCL injury.

Tigerm

First Grade
Well we will see changes now.

Wests Tigers duo Luke Garner and Alex Seyfarth have been ruled out for "extended periods" after picking up leg injuries in the loss to the Sea Eagles.

Scan results confirmed Garner suffered a syndesmosis injury with a follow-up examination required to determine if he requires surgery.

Seyfarth fell victim to dangerous contact from former teammate Josh Aloiai and may not play again this season due to a high-grade MCL injury.
Agree, it will provide opportunities for 2 backrowers? Hopefully Blore gets a run?

gordsy

Juniors
Hopefully someone gives Aloai an old fashioned coat hanger for what he did. Grub action from a shit bloke.

Something like the hit around the 2:10 mark on this video

Tigers1986

Juniors
Vintage game that we should win well but will bottle it. Warriors are cooked and have no energy left. Would be nice to do them by 40-ish to help the P/D but I think we'll either lose after giving them a start (similar to earlier this year), or win in a close one. Zero faith.

Tigerm

First Grade
Vintage game that we should win well but will bottle it. Warriors are cooked and have no energy left. Would be nice to do them by 40-ish to help the P/D but I think we'll either lose after giving them a start (similar to earlier this year), or win in a close one. Zero faith.
We will either win or lose? Got it😂

Mario chalmers

Juniors
I'll put a line through Maguire as a coach if he does not pick Shawn Blore to start this week.

I actually predict that Joffa gets named to fill Garner's spot despite the fact he was was shown up big time last week in defence. There was one Manly try where Joe didnt move up and the commentators gave him a bath afterwards. The guy is not an edge forward and is a below average middle in my opinion

Tuki played 60 mins last week and showed plenty of promise with his offloads despite one bad handling error. Lets hope he stays in.

It's a point for another thread but my takeaway from this season will be the lack of contributions from Madge's big name signings. BJ, Jet and Joffa have been awful pickups.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I'll put a line through Maguire as a coach if he does not pick Shawn Blore to start this week.

I actually predict that Joffa gets named to fill Garner's spot despite the fact he was was shown up big time last week in defence. There was one Manly try where Joe didnt move up and the commentators gave him a bath afterwards. The guy is not an edge forward and is a below average middle in my opinion

Tuki played 60 mins last week and showed plenty of promise with his offloads despite one bad handling error. Lets hope he stays in.

It's a point for another thread but my takeaway from this season will be the lack of contributions from Madge's big name signings. BJ, Jet and Joffa have been awful pickups.

If Madge picks Joffa at 11 I'll start a petetion to sack him. The bloke is solid in the middle however has the lateral mobility of the Pasha Bulker.

Surely Blore and Tuilagi on the bench. Hell I'll even settle for MCK over Joffa

Mario chalmers

Juniors
Twitter says Mbye is going to be named in the centres. Bizarre

The team selections are abysmal. If junior pauga is on a train and trial contract and the season is over then there is no harm in playing him for another 6 games to confirm whether he is up to it. The early signs suggest he is a bit weak in defence but I would not be putting a line through him after 2 games.

On the other side, I am losing faith in Talau but if its him that is going why not give Cini a run?

Moses is not the answer to any of our problems and the constant shuffling does nothing for team confidence.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Talau is starting to remind me of Esan Marsters more and more.

Reece Hoffman has been given a top 30 spot for next year, I want to see him get some game time so that he can hit the ground running next year.

Tigerm

First Grade
Finally, Blore gets a start? Got quite a few young blokes playing this game, which is good, it is such an important one for us.

Last edited:
And the ref is Ben Cummins which means we lose.

The Warriors will get a mountain of early penalties and 6 agains and race out to about 40 to 10 lead with 20 to go.

Cummins will then 'square' the ledger and we'll get some late ones. Probably finish about 40 to 30.

Latest posts