What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs Warriors @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 20: Wests Tigers v Warriors

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors 1-12

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Warriors 13+

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Rosco

Bench
Yep.
Over the years, I've come up with some creative and intricate excuses why my team is so shit . . . when watching our games with friends or family.
Last night, me . . . the king of bullshitters . . . ran out of excuses.

murraymob

Coach
A f**king sovereign smug citizen event!

Stand back lads, I’ll deal with him before any mods arrive to break up the fun.

Get your ass back here @murraymob and type like a man. Rank is not an issue.
Silverdale don’t cry we know you have a picture of Ivan on your wall .the way things are going you may not lose another game this year.i know the storm are no chance of beating us tonight lol

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Just about my only excitement I get these days is watching the growth of Stefano & Laurie. I hope Laurie recovers swiftly & it doesn’t impact his career too much with that injury

on Stefano, in a losing side I thought that was his best game easily. He will play for NSW very soon

Silverdale don’t cry we know you have a picture of Ivan on your wall .the way things are going you may not lose another game this year.i know the storm are no chance of beating us tonight lol
You and @stryker should get a room.

As for your Ivan, a solid man of the west, the human uggboot, residing in Luxury on the Northern Beaches. Has you all fooled. Tips his ciggie butts onto station st from the Ferrari as he laughs at you.

I’m going to our match against you to give him the finger. We will catch up for a lentil tea!

murraymob

Coach
You and @stryker should get a room.

As for your Ivan, a solid man of the west, the human uggboot, residing in Luxury on the Northern Beaches. Has you all fooled. Tips his ciggie butts onto station st from the Ferrari as he laughs at you.

I’m going to our match against you to give him the finger. We will catch up for a lentil tea!
If he gets a trophy he can drive anything even a horse and cart I don’t care .Hell I will even wash the Ferrari for him lol

If he gets a trophy he can drive anything even a horse and cart I don’t care .Hell I will even wash the Ferrari for him lol
I bet that’s not all you will wash for him.

lol, Nate and Jeremiah hiding under the seats at Leichhardt trying to hide from grandmothers throwing beer cans at them.

I forget the score….you remind me!

As f**ked up as we are, we own smug and don’t u forget it.

You’re the last team we worry about.

Now put your mask back on and feed the nice police horse a yam instead of trying to punch it.

murraymob

Coach
I bet that’s not all you will wash for him.

lol, Nate and Jeremiah hiding under the seats at Leichhardt trying to hide from grandmothers throwing beer cans at them.

I forget the score….you remind me!

As f**ked up as we are, we own smug and don’t u forget it.

You’re the last team we worry about.

Now put your mask back on and feed the nice police horse a yam instead of trying to punch it.
What was the score I will just look down the ladder .lucky. You celebrated like you won the grand final.Wait you forgot there are more games to play .Silverdale it not a mask you need to support the tigers it’s a paper bag over the head to hide the silverdale mug lol

What was the score I will just look down the ladder .lucky. You celebrated like you won the grand final.Wait you forgot there are more games to play .Silverdale it not a mask you need to support the tigers it’s a paper bag over the head to hide the silverdale mug lol
Smug is coming 4th or something on the table and so you come down to our peaceful forum and pull your pants down and start flashing and playing with your whiz at us, pointing at it and saying “ look at smug! Look at smug!”

We are not f**king interested in smug. We beat you to a pulp under your “next coward up” game, insulted your coach and had your Soo players hiding under the seats from irate grandmas.

Our seasons just been called and you’re down here being a dickhead!

A good example of Moral decay under lyin Ivan. f**k him and f**k this era of tainted smug some of you inbred flogs have sold your souls for.

You know a lot of your pantherian mates hate Ivan as much as we do. I see it all the time.

Now get down on your knees, grovel and beg for forgiveness mobster.

If you were that good, you would have easily accounted for us. What’s that? I can’t hear you pal!

Last edited:

murraymob

Coach
Smug is coming 4th or something on the table and so you come down to our peaceful forum and pull your pants down and start flashing and playing with your whiz at us, pointing at it and saying “ look at smug! Look at smug!”

We are not f**king interested in smug. We beat you to a pulp under your “next coward up” game, insulted your coach and had your Soo players hiding under the seats from irate grandmas.

A good example of Moral decay under lyin Ivan. f**k him and f**k this era of tainted smug some of you inbred flogs have sold your souls for.

You know a lot of your pantherian mates hate Ivan as much as we do. I see it all the time.

If you were that good, you would have easily accounted for us. What’s that? I can’t hear you pal!
You to old to hear anyone silverdale .The nurse at the nursing home needs to turn up your hearing aid lol

stryker

First Grade

What was it you just said earlier about people swearing and insulting others with a different opinion?

stryker

First Grade
Aw, come on, Laurie going down in the first few minutes, captain not on the field, are great excuses. 😂 😂 😂
They are weak excuses. A good team would have overcame them. The Roosters lose a bloke ever 2-3 weeks and they still flog good sides.
That Warriors team would stand mid ladder in reggies.

Latest posts