What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 21 vs Brisbane @ Sunshine Coast Stadium

Who will win? Round 21: Newcastle v Brisbane

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Brisbane Broncos 1-12

• Brisbane Broncos 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
See there from the offload, instead of immediately switching into try-scoring mode we all stood around thinking it was nice to get those extra metres but someone take the tackle because we're setting up a play for later. No, just go for it right there, the defensive line is not set, everyone click into gear. The good teams have already scored before we come up with the error from Randall's dummy half pass.

Burwood

Bench
With regards to the try, when the Brisbane player touches the ball, isn’t Best entitled to tackle him? He can’t release him straight away.

Burns

First Grade
We need it. It's what he's there for, and we're missing it right now.
he just, needs the ball more?

In that set he got the ball on the 4th, and just did the half step he has done all game? Has been very well marked this game I suppose.

perverse

Referee
I don't mind us continue to grind Brisbane here. We still need the points, but getting repeat sets and keeping the ball is somethign foreign to us as well.

perverse

Referee
he just, needs the ball more?

In that set he got the ball on the 4th, and just did the half step he has done all game? Has been very well marked this game I suppose.
Yes, they're on him - but it's up to him to get into positions to receive it as a fullback too. Been plenty of opportunities for him to run support and get an offload tonight.

K-Man

Bench
We are a 7th to 10th place team. As a forum, we need to lower our expectations and enjoy the odd wins we get.

Well that's the problem right there. I believe we have a 5th to 8th place roster, and I expect most coaches in the NRL would agree.