What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 21 vs Bulldogs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 21: Bulldogs v Wests Tigers

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dogs won, oh well I’m in self exile for a week except for Ivan.

I don’t blame momo, we lost our way at the start of the second half.

Have a great week lads.

axl rose

Bench
Pathetic, more interested in thier end of season holidays. Oh well the standard of the nrl outside the top 5 is metro cup this year.

Tiger05

First Grade
There was a bit more to it than that...Your boy Brooke’s folded under pressure ..as expected

I can't knock Brooks for that effort. He didn't pull it out for us at the back of the game though and Benji nearly did. He also didn't come up with poor plays ala Benji.

I agree it wasn't just Benji but he came up with two really poor plays that hurt us.

My daughter called me to say she saw Josh Reynolds in Newtown earlier tonight.

She swears it was him, anyone see him on the field pre game tonight?

Front-Rower

First Grade
The game changed when JMK came on. Quick service out of dummy half and pace. From there we panicked as usual, started the ad lib razzle dazzle crap and fell in a heap.

Smellmyfinger

Juniors
Brooks haters need a wake up call. There are NO good halfbacks in 2018 and 2019. Not week in week out anyway. Brooks is our best player by a country mile. Any tigers supporter who wants Brooks gone I encourage you to watch all other games one weekend and concentrate on other teams number 7's. They all suck. Brooks is top 5 in a 16 man comp. I'll take that. Yesterday DCE single handedly cost manly the game and Chad Townsend likewise against Penrith.

There were 2 disgraces tonight. 1...benji.

2. MaGUIRE.
now I like Madge, but not having our best 9 play in Liddle, and making Mbye play busted lasting 5 minutes is a disgrace. He has a history of making inured players play on busted. Psycho needs to wake up.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Benji was pretty shit tonight however whoever ruled Mbye ok to play needs to be shot. We had a center as 18th man FFS

And of course we lose Farah after 15 mins 2 weeks after we’d played Liddle for 9 games in a row

WA Tiger

Bench
Benji was pretty shit tonight however whoever ruled Mbye ok to play needs to be shot. We had a center as 18th man FFS

And of course we lose Farah after 15 mins 2 weeks after we’d played Liddle for 9 games in a row
At leastBenji made up for his intercept pass...Brooke’s dropped ball when we were pressuring their line leading eventually to their try was only the start of his error ridden night...Brooke’s was shittier

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
Brooks haters need a wake up call. There are NO good halfbacks in 2018 and 2019. Not week in week out anyway. Brooks is our best player by a country mile. Any tigers supporter who wants Brooks gone I encourage you to watch all other games one weekend and concentrate on other teams number 7's. They all suck. Brooks is top 5 in a 16 man comp. I'll take that. Yesterday DCE single handedly cost manly the game and Chad Townsend likewise against Penrith.

There were 2 disgraces tonight. 1...benji.

2. MaGUIRE.
now I like Madge, but not having our best 9 play in Liddle, and making Mbye play busted lasting 5 minutes is a disgrace. He has a history of making inured players play on busted. Psycho needs to wake up.

I reckon Matterson is our best player but Brooks is right up there. They are two quality players. Brooks is easily a top 5 half in the comp. Not halfback but seven's and sixes.

Madge did stuff this one up as well. Liddle needed to be there and we shouldn't have risked Mbye.

The hate on Brooks is bizarre.

Latest posts