What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs Cronulla @ Venue TBC

Who will win? Round 22: Cronulla v Newcastle

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 1-12

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
It's funny, we've all talked about how we're not moving the ball enough when we play. Today we're not leveraging our pack enough. We can't seem to find balance there.

perverse

Referee
The desperation in defence is there. I'm liking that aspect of our game. We just need to slow down in attack.

Jono078

Referee
And there's the Mann special.

Even had time to set ourselves for the last play. That's super disappointing.

Whoever said it is right... It is starting to feel like one of those games... Hot start and then we lose our shit.

perverse

Referee
Good to see the weekly Mann contribution to the game. Impressive whiff on that. There's nowhere you can hide him on the field.

Jono078

Referee
At this point I just have to assume we have no one in our backline who likes to go up and contest high balls. We had 6 on 1 there to regather the kickoff and we let Mulitalo get it nice and easy.

Jono078

Referee
Non-existant - and always is. This isn't new. Been really disappointed with him in general last week and so far this week too.
No one has a go at you when you question him I've noticed.

We need half-time asap. We are capitulating and we can't let this game get away from us!

Latest posts