What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs Penrith @ BlueBet Stadium, Penrith / Dharug

Who will win? Round 22: Penrith v Newcastle

• Penrith Panthers 13+

• Penrith Panthers 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Apey

Staff member
We will keep it closer than the Dragons did. Panthers 28 - 6. Not sure where that 6 comes from.

Nuke

Staff member
I'll watch. However, most likely, only up until we're getting tries scored against us at will, quickly and easily, and there's clearly no heart in the team and despite the change of personnel, the same plays and structure as all season is being played. At that point, I'll be cursing so loud that you guys will be hearing me from over here in WA and I'll switch it off and go do some gardening or some shit.

Last game I made it to the 55th or 60th minute of the game before this happened. A record I suspect may be broken tomorrow.

Yosh

Coach
I'll watch. However, most likely, only up until we're getting tries scored against us at will, quickly and easily, and there's clearly no heart in the team and despite the change of personnel, the same plays and structure as all season is being played. At that point, I'll be cursing so loud that you guys will be hearing me from over here in WA and I'll switch it off and go do some gardening or some shit.

Last game I made it to the 55th or 60th minute of the game before this happened. A record I suspect may be broken tomorrow.
We're much more fun to watch when there is only 15 minutes left and down by 40. We actually start playing football then and actually look fun to watch.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I’m not really expecting to get too angry during this game. We know what’s coming. I think it will be much more along the lines of constant eye-rolling for every time we do something dumb/pointless.

slotmachine

First Grade
I’m not really expecting to get too angry during this game. We know what’s coming. I think it will be much more along the lines of constant eye-rolling for every time we do something dumb/pointless.

Yeah I was planning on enjoying half a carton for lunch tomoz to ease the pain, but really with Crossland at 7 and a bunch of pea hearts having racked the cue for the year I'm expecting 60-0 and it probably won't be that bad.

Yosh

Coach
The Dragons with a good showing against the Storm. Surely we can at least show up to the game?