What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 23 vs Panthers @ Panthers Stadium

Who will win? Round 23: Panthers v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knight Vision

First Grade
What really p!$$e$ me off if the fact that our halves seem to regularly get smashed with impunity (both late and high) and yet we had Herman have to take a week for a waist tackle on a kicker 4-5 weeks ago that shouldn't have warranted penalty, let alone time on the sideline IMHO?!

Although, I have also seen Thurston smashed late in the back by dog shots a couple of times this season and the penalty is very dependent on who you are and who you play for.

Just for he record, for the intent and total lack of care for the potential damage that could have caused, the tackle by Chambers on the weekend deserved 6-8 weeks for mine

Agree with you. Purposely trying to hurt someone around the neck should be a minimum 8 weeks. Only 3 weeks is a joke. The guys a total dropkick.

I definitely think the refs are slanted towards certain teams. Somehow teams like Storm, Broncos, Roosters generally get the 50-50 calls. We on the other hand get hammered. I always take into consideration we give those teams at least a 4- 6 point start every game, going off the refs slant and favoritism towards them.

Kray-Z

Juniors
[QUOTE="Still nutty

Just for he record, for the intent and total lack of care for the potential damage that could have caused, the tackle by Chambers on the weekend deserved 6-8 weeks for mine[/QUOTE]

Chambers is gutless evil minded ferel grub, guy like him usd to get bashed and put n hospital, he try to break Cooks sternum with his knee n Origin, absolute grub.

Latest posts