What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs Gold Coast @ Cbus Super Stadium, Robina

Who will win? Round 24: Gold Coast v Newcastle

• Gold Coast Titans 13+

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loose Cannon

Bench
"High performance leader Hayden "It's not about me" Knowles left at the beginning of the week and players had no how to train and eat, and we didn't really recover."

"We're a young team."

"We fought until the end (which will refer to our last flukey try we score)."

"Proud of the efforts, pats on the backs for the boys"

"We know next week is important, every game is important when you pull on the jersey."

Pretty sure I'll win bingo this week.
“We’re missing Kurt.”

aqua_duck

Coach
We could be ahead if both the props tries were given. They get sent up tries they don't get overturned. One you could literally see the ball on the ground.
At this point I don't feel like a flukey win does us much good, I feel like we're better off hitting rock bottom so it will force the powers to be to make more tough but necessary calls

perverse

Referee
Gagai looks 700k on a 3 year deal against 12 men.
Fortunately he's on closer to 500k - which he's not earning - but show me a single player in our 30 that is earning their pay right now. I don't think there's a single one.

Jono078

Referee
I want to go back to the Croker on with 15 to go again thing...

It's made even worse because Sue went off AFTER 15 and didn't return.. Like wtf is he trying to get out of the team, his interchanges aren't optimising player performance.

slotmachine

First Grade
We could be ahead if both the props tries were given. They get sent up tries they don't get overturned. One you could literally see the ball on the ground.

Sure if you only count the decisions that went against the knights and not the titans the score looks ok.

Gags first try was a huge obstruction against fermor and Dan's wasn't a try. Oh and the send off was harsh too

macavity

Referee
I want to go back to the Croker on with 15 to go again thing...

It's made even worse because Sue went off AFTER 15 and didn't return.. Like wtf is he trying to get out of the team, his interchanges are optimising player performance.

failed HIA

Apey

Staff member
Fortunately he's on closer to 500k - which he's not earning - but show me a single player in our 30 that is earning their pay right now. I don't think there's a single one.
Our new centre isn't in the top 30 is he? Well, you've got me. Maybe Young? He can't be on much and his net output is positive.

Seage

Juniors
Hoy is earning $80k or so as a development player. I'd say he's playing like a player worth $80k