What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs Gold Coast @ Sunshine Coast Stadium

Who will win? Round 24: Newcastle v Gold Coast

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans 1-12

• Gold Coast Titans 13+

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slotmachine

First Grade
I don't like this first five minutes at all.
We are going one out and trying to play to Mann in attack.
Titans throwing it around and already making half breaks.

And... they score off a Mann error. Of course

Burns

First Grade
I don't like this first five minutes at all.
We are going one out and trying to play to Mann in attack.
Titans throwing it around and already making half breaks.

And... they score off a Mann error. Of course
We should be 6-0 up, we bombed a try. They looked aggressive but of course, we are now behind?

K-Man

Bench
Never change Kurt, never change. It's reached the point now where you have to laugh. I genuinely believe he might be the worst player in the NRL. Not because he has the lowest skill set (clearly there are vanilla forwards who can't do anything but hit it up and tackle), but because of the genuine, direct negative impact he has on the team's performance. It's not that he can't do anything, it's that you WISH he would stop doing everything.

Knight Tales

Juniors
What a garbage penalty. Flanno sounds
Like a man who wants to get in the coaching box for us on commentary tonight. Great insights.

slotmachine

First Grade
We should be 6-0 up, we bombed a try. They looked aggressive but of course, we are now behind?

Got nothing to do with that, it's the style of play I've seen so far. We are going to struggle bad because it's no different to the last month

Latest posts