What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs Sharks @ Southern Cross Group Stadium

Who will win? Round 24: Sharks v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yosh

Coach
Levi... Levi... Levi...

That last penalty against us was the worst... What is the rule that we broke? Terrible call. On report? Jaysus...

Can't blame the effort today. We stuck with them but we just really need some signings. Someone said 7 but at least 5. 3 middle fowards and 2 or 3 guys to bring us some impact off the bench.

BuderusIsaBeast

Juniors
I normally defend the referees but they were awful today. 12-5 and there play the ball speed was miles faster then ours. 0 consistency and some terrible calls. I thought we tried really hard today but just outclassed

Swarzey

Bench
Don't blame them for giving up, refs penalised us out of the game in the first half and set the course for the remainder of the game. Everything from the calls to the commentary team, this entire game had a preset narrative that didn't involve us being anything more than fodder. The scoreline sucks but it was a stat pad in the final 20 and nothing more. The way today went hurts more considering the years we've copped as fans and yet it constantly feels like we're subjected to a lack of consistency, lopsided penalty counts and no attention about it from influences in the media. Today just f**king blows. We're afterthoughts in the NRL and probably will continue to be for some time.

Fitzgibbon's injury hurt us and Watson was clearly not ready. Next week is going to be hard to watch if Ponga is out. Going to have to bring Lamb in.

Bartwah

Juniors
I honestly can’t even think of one of our players that stood out today. King improved slightly (not hard) and Cory’s defence was great today

Old dog

Juniors
Why when Levi was subbed didn't Buhrer play hooker/dummy half instead of Yates, why when Watson went of didn't Buhrer play 5/8 and leave Sione in centres, Yates passing was very ordinary and Buhrer looked lost at centre.
I missed beginning second half where it all happened but didn't seem like we made best options.