What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs St Geo Illa @ CommBank Stadium, Parramatta

Who will win? Round 24: Wests Tigers v St Geo Illa

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons 13+

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigerm

First Grade
I don't like seeing people lose there jobs, but hopefully quite a few players are not retained and we get some new talent in the team.

Can't wait for the sheenius to tell us, he has a 5 year plan?

gordsy

Juniors
If this was racing then Naden and Putrid would be in front of the stewards.
I hope both are sacked at seasons end.

Apey

Staff member
At least you guys are entertaining when you lose. That Pauga penalty was funny as f**k. We were playing 12 and got taken out over the sideline like five times trying to create an overlap. I suppose humour is all in the eye of the beholder.

Phil Gould

Juniors
I think Naden is the best winger we’ve put in the field this year
Is that a compliment to Naden or a sledge on the rest?

I don’t mind Naden, he may be a bit loose but at least he plays with intensity. I didn’t watch the game though so I don’t know what he did.

Tigerm

First Grade
Way better than Ken Maumolo. Naden’s kick returns could use a bit of improvement and he needs to get and keep his head right but he has talent that Maumolo can’t match.
”Way better”, really?
I think both have been good signings.
But your a hard marker, if you don’t like Ken’s dirty hit ups off our line and those gravity defying tries he scores for us?
I would like to see Naden have a go in the centres though.

Pezz70

Juniors
”Way better”, really?
I think both have been good signings.
But your a hard marker, if you don’t like Ken’s dirty hit ups off our line and those gravity defying tries he scores for us?
I would like to see Naden have a go in the centres though.
Don’t get me wrong here, I don’t mind Ken, he’s had some pretty good games for us, I just think Naden (even though he is 26) is a natural footballer who hasn’t realised his potential. I agree he would be great in the centres he is a powerful boy when he lets rip.

Phil Gould

Juniors
Yeah I think they’re both good but in their own way. Ken has been making more hit up meters than nearly all of the forwards in a lot of games and his legs are only held together by sticky tape. He finishes tough tries so well he makes it look easy.

Naden is very good with his hands too and is quick on his feet for his size. He brings a wild kind of energy that I was hoping would rub off on the rest of the team more than it has. He’s a better line defender than Kenny but his physical condition has a lot to do with that. I’m glad they’re both in the team, hard to pick which is better.

WA Tiger

Bench
It’s a wingers job to finish. Ken finishes better. He even nudges Nofo at times. I don’t see Naden amongst that at all (Excluding fall over tries)

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
I think Naden dragging the Saints bloke over the touchline when the tackle was cleary over and then looking at the touchie with a shocked look is one of the dumbest plays I have ever seen. f**k his potential, he's 26,
I only care about what he actually does.