What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Manly @ Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield / Wanngal

Who will win? Round 25: Wests Tigers v Manly

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Das Hassler

Bench
Couldn't help but have a look at the eels nest....they really seem upset at the criminal injustices suffered by their good buddies Manly....they certainly seem to have a keen eye for rugby league crime lol

Pezz70

Juniors
Galvin needs to straighten up a bit, we’ll be more effective when that happens, he is such a good footballer he has that ability to make players hang back off him, it’s something that the real good halves are able to do, Alfie Langer was a special for it, just so much time to make things happen

Pezz70

Juniors
There were plenty of flaws in his game but geez what a win.
He makes the odd mistake but he makes things happen too and only 19 years old, bit of a freak really.

Latu does some magic stuff, but he is a bit frantic at times, bit more experience and maturity he could also be outstanding, the way he sold that pass for Seyfarth was proper quality

Das Hassler

Bench
Gee you could see how each try meant to API and how pleased he was for the young guys.

Seyfarth, Galvin and the brothers were outstanding, actually there wasn’t a bad one in the 17.

Funny you say that about Api....the most uplifting thing about this season has been the utter joy he spontaneously shows every time we've scored...if WT ever presents medals of honour he should be our first recipient....he's just total quality!

Tiger05

First Grade
He makes the odd mistake but he makes things happen too and only 19 years old, bit of a freak really.

He is but there were a lot of poor plays amongst the good stuff.
Latu does some magic stuff, but he is a bit frantic at times, bit more experience and maturity he could also be outstanding, the way he sold that pass for Seyfarth was proper quality

That pass to Seyfarth was awesome. Seyfarth's running was awesome as well. If you can't tell I'm a fan of Seyfarth. I've been watching him for years and he just has that dog in him. If anything he has been much more poorly disciplined this season which pisses me off but I think he can get that out of his game.

Nutz

Bench
There were plenty of flaws in his game but geez what a win.
A lot of Galvin's lateral play tonight was his eagerness to take advantage of their sin bins and overlaps but manly scrambled well. He'll learn from that however it was good to see that we didn't forget to at least hit up the middle. Seyfarth was the best for me tonight. That big guy has a huge motor.

Das Hassler

Bench
He is but there were a lot of poor plays amongst the good stuff.

That pass to Seyfarth was awesome. Seyfarth's running was awesome as well. If you can't tell I'm a fan of Seyfarth. I've been watching him for years and he just has that dog in him. If anything he has been much more poorly disciplined this season which pisses me off but I think he can get that out of his game.

I think he has gotten it out of his game....also a big fan

Wizardman

First Grade
A win like that can sure make us forget a few of the ill's this year.

Last year, I actually willed this team to get the spoon as we were disgusting with no hope in sight. This year, we have definitely seen some positive signs in many ways. Our CEO is performing, our coach has done a great job with the resourses he has been given and I believe a lot of the players have bought in this year. Im so f**king happy!

Pezz70

Juniors

Last year, I actually willed this team to get the spoon as we were disgusting with no hope in sight. This year, we have definitely seen some positive signs in many ways. Our CEO is performing, our coach has done a great job with the resourses he has been given and I believe a lot of the players have bought in this year. Im so f**king happy!
The fact that we are starting to score points consistently is exciting, it’s a shame we’re still letting too many in. There’s a few things to say about our defence but I think I’ll just enjoy the moment tonight :)

We need some centres badly, in saying that Faatape has improved a bit. Still very nervous defender.

Das Hassler

Bench

There's rarely any upside to season's end for bottom ladder sides but we certainly have our share. Two wins...a bye then "The Baddle for the Paddle" at C town

Nutz

Bench
Api can't pass from dummy half to the right, it seems as though he's injured. Poor Galvin was reaching all over the place to drag them in. But his torpys to the left are great. It's been like this for the last two games.