What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Manly @ Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield / Wanngal

Who will win? Round 25: Wests Tigers v Manly

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
Stefano actually plays well which sucks dogs balls.
Mason was terrible at the start and he has flaws but he scored.
Staines with some shithouse plays.

We are actually in this game though despite how shit they were for a chunk of it.

I wish we'd kept Papalli. He does a job in the middle. I reckon they let him go because they thought Stef might stay.

Das Hassler

Bench
Shit tonight. Too small. He'll never play half in NRL unless Galvin, or a thousand other halves that we'll have next year get injured.

I've been wondering about that...I'll be surprised if he hangs around too long. I can see him ending up at the GC or Knights sooner than later

Overall I think we've gone pretty good tonight after a poor start, letting in 3 easy tries. We've muscled up and kept manly down their end. Something we always struggle with. Manly have been their own worst enemy though.

Made plenty of metres up the guts in attack and have playing the ball very quickly using the Penrith / touch footy method, which I was hoping they'd start employing. Even that pea hearted pillow Stefano is having a red hot go.

We're just lacking a bit of polish in attack, which I guess you'd expect from a very young team.

Nutz

Bench
I've been wondering about that...I'll be surprised if he hangs around too long. I can see him ending up at the GC or Knights sooner than later
The Knights have that gun kini at the back but their halves are a nightmare. How many combos have they used. Maybe Mason takes the ex Tigers spotthere..forgot his name doh!

Pezz70

Juniors
Well that was pretty good, lost our way a bit in the last 30 minutes, noticed the difference with Sezer off in terms of tempo and management. But credit where credits due the young blokes did a great job.

Latest posts