What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Rabbitohs @ Hunter Stadium

Who will win? Round 25: Knights v Rabbitohs

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zoidberg

First Grade
Mamo needs to be up the Safiti boys arses all day. They make half breaks but have nobody there to offload to.

Seage

Juniors
Mamo needs to be up the Safiti boys arses all day. They make half breaks but have nobody there to offload to.
That's what pisses me off. That doesnt require any skill, just a basic understanding of the game but we don't do it.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I'm amazed at the crowd. I see so many people sitting there, arms crossed, obviously annoyed as f**k. Yet there's what, 20,000 of you? If I lived there I'd have a hard time getting myself to games this year.

The Undertaker

Juniors
we have been terrible, but geez we have got some terrible calls
I don't know that they've been terrible.
Physically you've been matching it with them, Souths have just been lucky and pulled a few out of their ass.
Souths are actually playing pretty raggedly heaps of juggles in their handling. Right on the edge and could be easily flustered into dropping their lollies

I think our inability to attack in the opposition 20 makes our defence seem even worse.

If we scored the occasional try at least that would be 2 minutes in which the opposition couldn't score.

K-Man

Bench
Referees are a joke. So if every player runs to the line, drops to his stomach and gets a hand placed on him, the defenders have to immediately get off and not shove him back or it is a penalty? Sounds like touch footy. You could deliberately do that to get quick play the balls or earn penalties, but then it only seems to be a problem to the refs when it's in goal.

Zoidberg

First Grade
That happened to us last week where Elliott (I think) submitted on the ground near the touch line, he was then picked up and taken over the touch line, fair tackle apparently.

Latest posts