What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 27 vs Dolphins @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Round 27: Newcastle v Dolphins

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dolphins 1-12

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Dolphins 13+

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mozza91

Coach
Tough win. Forwards really stood up. D Saf, Leo and Elliott all strong. Marzhew was brilliant, definitely our best. Props to Cogger as well he’s been good the last 3 weeks and kicked really well today.

Good effort to make the finals. Even better to beat that old decrepit piece of shit and knock his side out. Him getting booed when he was on screen gave me joy.

EdLondon

Juniors
Call me crazy…..but team lost a lot of momentum when Crossland went off

obviously coincided with them running out of gas

but makes you wonder if Crossland energy is a part of the reason for these last few wins
I was thinking the exact same thing. His line speed was missing in that final period. I thought Gamble would have come on for Coggee

Knight Tales

Bench
Crossland’s motor is next level. And he has managed to use it run relentlessly at opponents. He knows eventually they are going to start falling off. It is then he tries to stretch his wings a bit. I think his game has matured out of sight the last 18 months.

Old dog

Bench
Great win, huge effort, thought Ponga had mixed game, set up tries but had some poor passes and tackled on fifth meant he was virtually out of play for last tackle.
Marzhew was very strong, thought our bench, Hetherington, Croker and Jones were very good, strong and enthusiastic, Right side defence a worry, Gags, Cogger and Frizell that’s where they looked most likely. Our left looked in charge with Crosslands leading the way with Lucas and Best, I still worry about Marzhew but not in attack.

mozza91

Coach
Any word on KP’s shoulder? Didn’t look troubled by it for too long, so hopefully it’s nothing.

Latest posts