What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 27 vs Manly @ 4 Pines Park, Brookvale / Cammeraygal

Who will win? Round 27: Manly v Wests Tigers

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pezz70

Juniors
I called that last try fwd, bloody hell ref go to Specsavers
Ref can’t keep up not even close has made
Some very ordinary call, not that it has had any bearing whatsoever on the game, she would really struggle in a top of the table clash

Last edited:

Pezz70

Juniors
Laulilii just showed he’s not an nrl player just got outpaced by Sharon. We are so weak in the middle we need a, Liam Martin, Cam Murray, Radley, Arrow style player, somebody with a big engine, the fellas we’ve got there at the moment are running on 4 cylinders up against V8’s, I don’t know how our talent scouts get it so wrong over and over.
There’s two maybe three players in the tigers side worthy of an NRL jumper, pathetic.

Last edited:

Ned Kelly

Juniors
No doubt about it. We are clearly the best in the comp when it comes to playing opposition teams into form.

Nutz

Bench
No doubt about it. We are clearly the best in the comp when it comes to playing opposition teams into form.
Yep, we broke another couple of records in our last 2 games but for the wrong reasons.
I said in the U19 SOO that Feledy did a lot of walking and arm grabbing and he had a gut.
It was clear that nothing has changed.
This guy could be anything but at this stage he's not up to NRL std fitness wise.
A big off season may do it but Josh, the balls in your court mate...what do you want to do, play NRL or KOE.
I feel sorry for big red. He was the only one to chase on several occasions, he has a big heart. I questioned his resigning but now I think he might be an asset next year.
I think if we had Staines out there tonight we may not have been burnt so many times.
We would have been worse off if Rollerskates Noffa was playing. We lack speed!

TroyJax

Juniors
I can't see us ever getting out of this deep latrine we have dug for ourselves.

Still, Lee tells us we should be excited about our future.
He is acting as a salesman for the board.
Wests Ashfield and the Holman Barnes Group do not give a shit about Wests Tigers winning games of football.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Laulilii just showed he’s not an nrl player just got outpaced by Sharon.
Of course he’s not an NRL player, Kit can still play SG Ball NEXT YEAR. I expected that tonight, we had 7 guys playing who are still Eligible for Flegg out there. Then losing a winger early in the game meant the entire team was out of place.

Feledy and Kit are miles off first grade, was probably worth throwing them in but neither should be playing another game until 2025.

Naming Matamua at 13 and then playing him for 30 mins off the bench is geniused. Blore made 33ms in 80 mins. Guy isn’t a second rower, bench prop or nothing.

Tupou and Pole have died in the arse late in the year, poor guys need a break badly. Bula and Toops are the only backs worth keeping, hopefully we can piss some off during the off season.

The only 2 worth feeding tonight were Api and Seyfarth.

Overall a shit end to a shit season. Not looking forward to any better next year.

Enjoy September guys, great time of year as we spring into summer. Football is usually very good if you like September football.

As Tiger supporters, we don’t get to watch the tigers but as I said above, it’s usually very good and that and tigers just don’t go together.

simmo1

First Grade
Anyone at home and have their computer close to hand?

I'd be keen to known how many last round games we've won over the last 12 years. You can't get the historical data on the NRL app

It is the 5th time we have conceded 50+ in the last round in the last 11 years. There is also a 38-0 loss to a pathetic last placed Bulldogs side a few years ago too.

Tiger Ted

Bench
It is the 5th time we have conceded 50+ in the last round in the last 11 years. There is also a 38-0 loss to a pathetic last placed Bulldogs side a few years ago too.
That’s an appallingly unforgivable record.It says much about the pissweak spineless couldn’t give a fk culture embedded in this disgusting club.

Just had a look and of the 12 last round games since 2012 we have won only 2. overall 186 for vs 413 against. You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to deduce that's the worst in the league by a country mile.

WA Tiger

Bench
I’m watching swamp kings on Netflix.. I hope Benji sees it ..Wow!!

Last edited:

Pezz70

Juniors
True. Worth throwing them in to confirm that they need at least another season in the lower grades.
Yeah I agree, I was a bit too harsh on the young bloke during the game, first run in the big league and the pace of the game killed him. Look back at Stefano he was the same but he has come good