What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 27 vs Parramatta @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Leumeah / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 27: Wests Tigers v Parramatta

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parramatta Eels 1-12

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Parramatta Eels 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
Fair enough, but over the long haul, he hasn’t been anywhere near his pre Tigers form.

He has been average on an edge but in the middle he has been great.

Stef has looked distracted for a long time.

Maybe or maybe he is just one of those guys that will always be potentially good. I bet he trains hard and takes care of his body and he can belt people out of the way and barge over and score a try. He has that ability which very few players have.

He also makes a lot of mistakes and defensively I don't think I've seen a worse middle forward. He covers in the middle every so often. I can't believe we offered him such good money and Melbourne would be paying him top dollar. He may perform next season but if I was a betting man I expect he'll get found out a lot over the rest of his career.

He has been average on an edge but in the middle he has been great.

Maybe or maybe he is just one of those guys that will always be potentially good. I bet he trains hard and takes care of his body and he can belt people out of the way and barge over and score a try. He has that ability which very few players have.

He also makes a lot of mistakes and defensively I don't think I've seen a worse middle forward. He covers in the middle every so often. I can't believe we offered him such good money and Melbourne would be paying him top dollar. He may perform next season but if I was a betting man I expect he'll get found out a lot over the rest of his career.
I’m off stef because he owed us and he cowarded out. No backbone, powder puff character.

Tiger05

First Grade
I’m off stef because he owed us and he cowarded out. No backbone, powder puff character.

He did and that sucks but his performances have been abysmal. He could have gone out last night and bashed and barged and made the effort to tackle anything that moved in the middle of the park. Instead I saw him let in two tries through a complete lack of effort, fumble the ball and then state that he didn't fumble it and do f**k all apart from that.

Has he been anything but sub-par all season apart from a few highlight moments. Compare that to IP who was out there going hard whenever he was on the park.

Wizardman

First Grade
He did and that sucks but his performances have been abysmal. He could have gone out last night and bashed and barged and made the effort to tackle anything that moved in the middle of the park. Instead I saw him let in two tries through a complete lack of effort, fumble the ball and then state that he didn't fumble it and do f**k all apart from that.

Has he been anything but sub-par all season apart from a few highlight moments. Compare that to IP who was out there going hard whenever he was on the park.
I hate to say it....but I think Stef will go very well next year. I say that for one reason and one reason only.....the choice of club he is going to. No player in their right mind would go to Melbourne for a bludge...it shows that Stef is going there for likely the right reasons.

Im not a fan of the bloke at all.

Wizardman

First Grade
I’m thinking apis antics and not just in yesterdays game, confirmed that Benji backed the wrong horse and Farrah was spot on
Those arnt the actions of a leader
f**k me, that is harsh on a bloke who has tried his f**king ass off all year and no doubt has played with some injury. He has had a dig....plenty of other to pick on ahead of him.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I haven’t read much. But what do you guys think of Seyfarth? Whenever I watch a tigers game, he doesn’t set the world on fire, but he seems like he is always one of the only ones putting in 100%, and always chasing or not giving up on the play.

that’s extremely noticeable. He’s not a guy who’s ever gunna play origin, however he’s the type of player every side needs.

simmo05

Bench

That has been his whole career though. A f**ken pillow. Soft in defence, weak in attack, how the f**k did he jag a storms deal?

WA Tiger

Bench
f**k me, that is harsh on a bloke who has tried his f**king ass off all year and no doubt has played with some injury. He has had a dig....plenty of other to pick on ahead of him.
I’ll blame u for my pizza burning in the air fryer..

Trying isn’t enough. A captain has to set an example for the team. Not repeat an identical tackle that he got pinged for not 5/6 weeks ago… send offs have wrecked our season and in the penultimate game of the season, with history on the line and absolutely no excuse he does it again ….its like when Benji is doing the talk about discipline api’s so “important” hes dozing in isle 8, because of being so tired because he’s been trying so hard..

I don’t want a captain that’s so tired his passes are way too wayward for a senior player or junior player for that matter. He’s an origin player for goodness sake. At least he was

The first half of the season he refused to use captains calls when he should have. Second half he does when he shouldn’t.

Captains are about inspiring a team. Consistently.. not when he feels like it.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
That has been his whole career though. A f**ken pillow. Soft in defence, weak in attack, how the f**k did he jag a storms deal?

I assume this is a rhetorical question because it makes no sense. Maybe he'll good down there but geez I'm glad he didn't take up our offer.

simmo05

Bench
I assume this is a rhetorical question because it makes no sense. Maybe he'll good down there but geez I'm glad he didn't take up our offer.
Just saying how shit he is and somehow hoodwinked the best club in the competition to give him a contract. Totally baffling

WA Tiger

Bench

There were A couple of key fumbles. The other one by Galvin? when we turned defence into being hot on attack. Such a key moment in the game.. Where is there head at to fumble like that and why… Other teams don’t do it in that situation ...we fkn needed that one to stick

Last edited:
Just weighing up whether club membership is any kind of realistic option next year.

32 days and counting since I was promised a response from Richo, which hasn’t arrived.

You would think during the darker days of the club, members would be a priority in particular. People who back you financially, not withstanding the results and mayhem.

Strange way of managing a business.

I thought Lee was challenging, it seems to me it’s obvious that Richo and membership aren’t walking the walk.

I can only lay claim to a couple of memberships, but if I’m getting brushed, so are others I guess.

One thing I’m not doing anymore is making any suggestions to the club. It’s run like a closed shop.

And none of that relates to the actual footy we are getting.

Last edited: