What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 4 vs St Geo Illa @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 4: Newcastle v St Geo Illa

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
Looked like there was some impact from McCullough there (unintentional) too, so might not be too bad for Klem. Figners crossed.

K-Man

Bench
I mean that is embarrassing. It really is. Break in play, not standing deep enough, not prepared, too slow. I don't know how you coach a team to be smart and not lazy, but the best coaches find a way.

We have had the games worst injury curse for 20 years straight. Since the '01 Premiership there has been nothing but serious and extreme injury tolls every single year.

perverse

Referee
We have had the games worst injury curse for 20 years straight. Since the '01 Premiership there has been nothing but serious and extreme injury tolls every single year.
I'd love to see the stats on how many games (as a percentage) we've had our first choice spine on the field over the past 5, 10 and 20 years to be honest. It can't be too high I wouldn't think.

K-Man

Bench
The thing is it will go down as a brave loss, but I think we started losing this even before the injury crisis. There was very little ambition when we did have our spine on the field, there was no discipline whatsoever, and we allowed ourselves to be dominated. Then we got unlucky, but the signs were already bad and I don't think that can be ignored.

K-Man

Bench
100% forward pass again there. There is no doubt that comes out of the hands forward from Norman.

perverse

Referee
We don't have any gas left in the tank with all the injuries and no bench. Dragons will score a few more here.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
At this point I just want to see us throw the ball around and be imaginative. No point in doing 1-out runs now. If we go down without throwing a few punches then I’ll be really pissed off.

Latest posts